New Enemy Theory & Your Guess

M4sT3r Ch13f S117

What I am about to say is so stretched but when you sit down and think about it you will think I am a ninja. In the leaked video from 343 you see two humans fighting. One has the power of the force or neural physics which precursors highly believed in. Which to me would make sense if the precursors and ancient humans made a alliance to destroy the forerunners because they where pissed of at them. What I think 343 guilty spark is referring to when he makes regards to the chiefs poor choice in Armour and calls it a class "2" and recommended he wears class "12" and when he says why hesitate now for what you have already done before. I do not think he was referring to the chief at all. I think he was referring to the ancient humans whom had very advanced technologies and whom may have had this tier "12" suit. I also think that 343 guilty spark thought that Master Chief was a ancient human and he thought that Master Chief was there to fire another halo array. 343 Guilty spark was implying that the chief had already fired a halo array (or his race did). Which would lead me to believe that guilty spark got confused between the 2 types of humans. Since the ancient humans where so obsessed with the precursors technology that they made a alliance. This would also explain how in the video one human pulled the other human through a wall. The precursors beliefs were like those of a Jedi. So it would make sense if both races allied and the precursors tought the human how to use the technology of neural physics.

I've been noticing a lot of forerunner emphasis on "Humans" a GREAT example is in the new CEA terminal video. The video shows the monitor's perspective of the Pillar of Autumn. The monitor was ready to completely destroy it, until he saw that there were humans on board. He seemed really interested and surprised to see that humans were there.

I think he was surprised because the other humans usually have much higher technologies then the Piller Of Automes ship, and the other and or ancient humans have better and more advanced spacecrafts. Which would mean he thought we we're the other humans. So to sum it all up I think the new enemies are ancient humans allied with precursors against Humans, Covenant, and possibly the forerunners. I also think that the spirit of fire is there and the marines we see on the ground are from the spirit of fire. (Referring to the images 343 released).

Hope This Helped

I am also interested in hearing what you have to say and tell me if my theory was any convincing thanks.

In the mean time the leaked videos URL that has been confirmed is below. Keap in mind the animation is in the early stages but they are both humans.

That is pretty intense, freakin' marines or whatever having crazy superpowers? Ugh I want this game now.

I looked at one of the comments and it said that it was from Halo 4 and it might be a marine or a forerunner disguised as a marine. That sounds like the best guess to me. :P

It appears to be just what he says, if in fact that is actual 343inds. work. If that is a forerunner in purple and what you have to assume would be your character in orange, it is most likely work for a cut scene or a test for game or animation mechanics. I have no doubt it is from the campaign aspect of the game, again if it is from the Halo 4 project.

It is good to see a completely new approach to an enemy for the supposed Chief to have to battle with in campaign. This would again bring back that dreaded feeling of hopelessness that was felt in the the previous Halo campaign trilogy when fighting overwhelming numbers or a more powerful enemy.

Looking forward to more insight into the game.

343 said they cancelled that cutscene. It was leaked, yes, but It's not even December 2011 yet so we still have a full 13 months to go. So I doubt that this scene of a "Marine" with supernatural powers will be in the Official Game. Plus the Precursors have a high chance of being our enemy. Check out the Concept art trailer at the end. It is an unknown creature. Possibly a "Precursor"

343 said they cancelled that cutscene. It was leaked, yes, but It's not even December 2011 yet so we still have a full 13 months to go. So I doubt that this scene of a "Marine" with supernatural powers will be in the Official Game. Plus the Precursors have a high chance of being our enemy. Check out the Concept art trailer at the end. It is an unknown creature. Possibly a "Precursor"

I know a lot of people think the new enemy will be precursors but you have to remember there is only one precursor (the timeless one and or prisinor) still alive all the rest have died. So it would make sense if the prisinor is the leader of his own army of prehistoric humans whom he has tought the way of neural physics ( Jedi beliefs).

This is the stupidest idea I ever heard... The pre-historic humans where sent back to the stone age on earth so they are the same people as the unsc and master chief just a long ways in the future..

You don't know much about halo do you. Considering they only where able to degrade most of the humans not all of them if you read any of the books or even on halopedia you would know that us UNSC is most likely the degraded humans you have got to remember prehistoric humans populated hundred of planet.

Just saying we will see what the new enemies is when the game comes out but watch me be right.

You don't know much about halo do you. Considering they only where able to degrade most of the humans not all of them if you read any of the books or even on halopedia you would know that us UNSC is most likely the degraded humans you have got to remember prehistoric humans populated hundred of planet.

Just saying we will see what the new enemies is when the game comes out but watch me be right.

I have read every halo book available and I have never heard more humans getting away from the the didacts war power so please give me a link or something to what you are talking about!!

Just making sure you guys haven't started throwing punches yet! lol

I think that one, or both of you, should pull in some direct quotes from respected sources here. I like this thread and you two appear to have a deep knowledge of the Halo history, so would like to see the possibilities of pre-human or -historic train of thought play out. Thanks for a good debate.

I have read every halo book available and I have never heard more humans getting away from the the didacts war power so please give me a link or something to what you are talking about!!

Sure give me a couple of days and i will get you some links although I have now seen most of the anniversary terminals and that ship is not familiar to me if you now anything about it.

• 3 months later...