XqxozY5.png

Heyy, welcome back to the Weekly Site Poll!   :P

Poll 28 - 'What would you love or hate to see at E3 2016?' - is here if you'd like to read the responses.

Moving on, this week's question isn't about what E3 could be, but what it has been...

What are your best E3 memories?

This thread will be locked a week from now on Saturday 6/18, so get your exposition in while you can!

And feel free to suggest the topic for the NEXT Weekly Site Poll in your response!

LSD, out!     :split:
  • Like 2

Red beat me to it. There's been a lot of great games revealed at E3, a lot of games I've been hyped for and still sometimes go back and watch that first E3 reveal trailer, but that sony ad was just brilliant.

I hope who ever came up with that idea got a promotion, they really did deserve it.

• Like 2

Red beat me to it  but still I'lll be throwing around a few more good E3: 2013 memories anyway.

I hardly ever get involved in console wars and I don't really take a side but because of how much MS was messing up at the time I loved watching them get destroyed by Sony.

The crowd reaction to the prices of the XB1 and Ps4.

https://youtu.be/5MWNvv9ZMScSome funny E3 fails.

https://youtu.be/J_JVVUnCWnYDon Mattrick destroying the Xbox brand. Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 1

Thanks for the responses guys. Good reads.

Personally, the best memory I've ever had regarding E3 was the 2014 E3 panel for The Master Chief Collection, Live-Action, and Halo 5... Such a legendary briefing. The opening chants, and the trailer of Chief redirecting the Covenant bomb with the Arbiter voiceover gave me chills, and that feeling of having dreams finally fulfilled did not cease during the entire panel.

This lead to the juggernaut that was MCC taking control, and myself boarding the hype train. Culminating in the extremely long pre-release celebration where I legitimately wept... But we all know what became of this false promise. It was the first in a series of failures (the first I acknowledged, not THE first failure) that led me on a path diverging from 343's Halo... I just wish things turned out differently.