Meet Your Maker Big Team Battle Forge Contest: Announcement and Submission

Drizzy_Dan

Glad to see this is finally happening, I hope everyone participates. Win or lose its still fun, especially the the testing lobbies ;)

I'd also. Like to add that everyone here, should venture over to Halo Customs, and the other Yourube channels and help support them as well.

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

I've been hugely impressed by the output of Halo 5's Forgers thus far, and I'm sure they'll manage to continue to do so throughout this contest: can't wait to see what you guys come up with! And of, course, just as a reminder, anyone who participates in this contest will also receive an Award on their profile.

Best of luck to all of our Forgers!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Super excited to see what comes of this, not sure if I wanna crunch a map with the time left, wish I saw this earlier... But I think that some awesome creations will come of this and if any wants another hand to help test them I'm free most days!

We'll be sure to have a Meet Your Maker BTB Weekend where we play through the maps submitted. There are some good ones so far. Forgers these days are incredibly talented. 

• Like 1