Halo 5 Memories of Reach REQ pack not received

Ian Bowe

i'm not sure if this'll really fit here, but I've been looking everywhere to get this fixed, between the XboxSupport Twitter, and the Online chat with a help member, i was told to make a forum post about this, so here I am.

ISSUE: i bought the Halo 5 Memories of reach REQ pack, then suddenly my game had crashed(not even joking). The purchase was made, the $15 was deducted, and the REQ pack was nowhere to be seen, I've checked the unlocked items and I've had no results there as well. i'm just hoping that this can be fixed and that i'll get the REQ pack that i bought. Once again, sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but i was told to post in these forums, so here I am, have a good day everyone!

Forgot to mention, my Xbox live Gamertag is Bulletdestr0yer, just in case someone from 343 actually checks this

Have you tried contacting someone on the Xbox support forums for the loss of the money or live chat a Xbox Rep?

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, but when it comes down to recovery of money/refunds we can't help with that here.

What I would suggest is checking your downloads and removing the DLC REQ pack and installing again. See if that helps.

i'm not sure if this'll really fit here, but I've been looking everywhere to get this fixed, between the XboxSupport Twitter, and the Online chat with a help member, i was told to make a forum post about this, so here I am.

ISSUE: i bought the Halo 5 Memories of reach REQ pack, then suddenly my game had crashed(not even joking). The purchase was made, the $15 was deducted, and the REQ pack was nowhere to be seen, I've checked the unlocked items and I've had no results there as well. i'm just hoping that this can be fixed and that i'll get the REQ pack that i bought. Once again, sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but i was told to post in these forums, so here I am, have a good day everyone!

Forgot to mention, my Xbox live Gamertag is Bulletdestr0yer, just in case someone from 343 actually checks this

What Melody said is probably the best solution but there is another one. There are some events in which if your game crashes while you're purchasing a pack it still opens it up and puts the reqs into your collection. This has happened to me a few times with gold packs (yes i bought gold packs with money, i wanted to dress my Spartan up in "Mongeese"). Check your collection, my best guess is to check if you have any of Noble teams armour since there is a high chance of them in those packs.