New armor

FoxGamer

An early concept of Hayabusa was seen way back before release of Halo 5. Whether they continued work on it is unknown.

Also what would de Hayabuse Sword be used for in Warzone? What are your proposed perks?

An early concept of Hayabusa was seen way back before release of Halo 5. Whether they continued work on it is unknown.

Also what would de Hayabuse Sword be used for in Warzone? What are your proposed perks?

I think he is referring to the sword that appeared on your armor in Halo 3 after achieving 1000 gamerscore. Completely aesthetic.

I think he is referring to the sword that appeared on your armor in Halo 3 after achieving 1000 gamerscore. Completely aesthetic.

I know the sword he was referring to. I'm interested in what OP thinks its role should be in Warzone and how it will behave now that it's not just aesthetic anymore.

The issue with the Hayabusa armour and the sword is that Bungie (at the time of Halo 3) and 343 do not own the rights to that armour. The Hayabusa armour was created after an agreement with Team Ninja to promote there game Ninja Gaiden; in return to this agreement Team Ninja then put a Spartan into Dead or Alive. This is the reason why we've never seen the Hayabusa armour return plus the image that was released not long after Halo 4's launch with an updated version of Hayabusa to suit Spartan-IV's was fan made.

While i would love to see the armour return, it will become the most overused armour again. Actually i could then wear the Wrath armour and not look like nearly every other Spartan in the game.

If this armor returned to the franchise, every second fella and his dog would be wearing it; and every first fella and his dog would have Emile's armor.

I guess some people dig the uniformity. I just see it as boring.

The katana should have a cheeky come back I think IMO, and you need to achieve 1000 GS in Halo 5. That would seem fair.