All Time Fav Halo CE Quote?

SterkOks

The title says it all. But I'll say it again. What's your all time favourite Halo CE quote?

I'll start off with a few:

I woulda been your daddy, but a dog beat me over the fence!

Wort wort wort! (It's funny to me)

The Corp issued me a rifle, not wings!

Halo. It's finished.

No, I think we're just getting started.

• Like 2

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?" - Johnson

Cortana: Halo its.. finished

Master Chief: No its only just begun Thats probably my favorite quote from Combat Evolved, sounds kool, so thats probably why its my favorite.

you quoted it wrong... its No... I think its just getting started

I woulda been your daddy, but a dog beat me over the fence! ^

I swear I was not there, had nothing to do with it, heck I can't even climb a fence anymore! LOL

I don't recall that...

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?" - Johnson

Love it!

There was one quote that really did stick out in my mind and humored me when I heard it. Don't remember the part of the campaign it took play in,but it was when the Grunts were singing, "We are the champions."

I figured someone had been listening to Queen that day. lol

They added that for when your marines die. It's random. Love it though lol.

Another good one:

War! Huh! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!

The Marines will sing it for about 5 minutes, till Sgt Johnson calls them dumbasses.