The Don can stop a lynch twice. We voted for BATMAN. Therefore BATMAN is most likely the Don. On the small chance she isn't, the Don is Mopsy because I have it on investigative authority that the other two on that list were innocent.

So the ones to vote on each list from here on are Self Destruct, Drizzy, and BATMAN. Let's vote barrage 'em.

I haven't seen much from Mopsy, and I've gotta say it's pretty convenient to wind up on the suspect list after a lynch gets cancelled.

No, I'm not doing to give denial statements or any defensive what have you; You're all smart enough to choose who you want to vote for.

And for now, my vote's Mopsy.

Spidey. It's been 4 days. Seriously, get on top of this. I'm sorry, but I'm tired of waiting around for you to run your own game.

Give him time SD, if you can't be patient in a forum game I would dislike to see the patience you have in real life.

(No offence of course, I just think calling him out like that isn't very nice.)

Give him time SD, if you can't be patient in a forum game I would dislike to see the patience you have in real life.

(No offence of course, I just think calling him out like that isn't very nice.)

Ya, I was a tad irate. My bad.

Still, I think a co-host is in order. At least until Spidey can start posting again. However if everyone's fine with waiting then we can wait.