Good to know that anyone who doesn't follow the authority is immediately a target. There are countless reasons for doing the things we do, not just "Oh, I didn't vote for the apparent Mafian, I must be one of them!"

Smh.

Not following it has the absolute prerequisite of having and showing a superior lead, giving a better reason to vote for someone else than the reasons given for the bandwagon vote.

In your case that was almost impossible. And with good reason, cause, well, you were Mafia. In this case the lead's much less well founded but if someone has a better one, by all means show it.

Unfortunately you're kinda...barred from showing it...cause you're Mafia.

Not following it has the absolute prerequisite of having and showing a superior lead, giving a better reason to vote for someone else than the reasons given for the bandwagon vote.

In your case that was almost impossible. And with good reason, cause, well, you were Mafia. In this case the lead's much less well founded but if someone has a better one, by all means show it.

Unfortunately you're kinda...barred from showing it...cause you're Mafia.

I'm just irate about how quick the bandwagon rolls. It's like if someone farts around here it'll be taken as a sign that they're Mafian. This is seriously how it is.

This has been a persistent problem across the games I've played. No one's forcing you to vote, but doing so against what's perceived to be rational will lead you to ruin.

Oh, and I'm not saying your evidence is irrational or a false positive. It's just a stretch based on how people vote in the Mafia games.

• Like 2

I'm just irate about how quick the bandwagon rolls. It's like if someone farts around here it'll be taken as a sign that they're Mafian. This is seriously how it is.

This has been a persistent problem across the games I've played. No one's forcing you to vote, but doing so against what's perceived to be rational will lead you to ruin.

Oh, and I'm not saying your evidence is irrational or a false positive. It's just a stretch based on how people vote in the Mafia games.

Except it happens every single game, it's a legit strategy.

It's a cop out. Hardly a strategy.

A cop out of what?

It's not like Protown actually stands to gain something by letting everyone vote for just whoever. If we have a lead, the goal is to confine the entire voting mass to the singular goal of taking down the most likely Mafian, and rooting out the others by narrowing down lists and seeing who disrupts the vote barrage.

It's a lead because you said it was. I don't see anyone else posting leads, and you're the Medic which means everything you say is true, right? And it's a cop out because sticking to a bandwagon while contributing nothing to the evidence pool is easier than actually being productive & helpful for Protown other than being a vote sheep.

Anyway I'd think that was a good strategy if it did not depend on inconsistent voting patterns. Frankenzer has been digging his own grave since his first rebellious comment, so my original argument no longer applies to him. However I still stand by my original point.

Before acting like a hooligan he voted for someone other than I. Maybe because he believed what I had to say (which is still partially true). How could he have known I was actually a Mafian until I was killed off? He couldn't even with that screenshot of yours (you still being the only person to post it with no backup makes it look very shady). Just wait for a photoshop god to stop being lazy.

It's not like any of this matters anyway. I'm a Mafian which means absolutely no one is going to take head of what I say, and Frankenzer is a dead man. All in a good day's work.

It's a lead because you said it was. I don't see anyone else posting leads, and you're the Medic which means everything you say is true, right? And it's a cop out because sticking to a bandwagon while contributing nothing to the evidence pool is easier than actually being productive & helpful for Protown other than being a vote sheep.

Anyway I'd think that was a good strategy if it did not depend on inconsistent voting patterns. Frankenzer has been digging his own grave since his first rebellious comment, so my original argument no longer applies to him. However I still stand by my original point.

Before acting like a hooligan he voted for someone other than I. Maybe because he believed what I had to say (which is still partially true). How could he have known I was actually a Mafian until I was killed off? He couldn't even with that screenshot of yours (you still being the only person to post it with no backup makes it look very shady). Just wait for a photoshop god to stop being lazy.

It's not like any of this matters anyway. I'm a Mafian which means absolutely no one is going to take head of what I say, and Frankenzer is a dead man. All in a good day's work.

Well, that's because there are no better leads to post right now. I personally said my lead was flimsy this round too. But still, it can only be refuted with a better lead or very solid defensive evidence. Being the medic may not mean everything I say is true, but it does mean nothing I say is a lie. I have no objection to them contributing to the evidence pool, but until there is such a contribution there's no reason to do anything other than what's being done here.

Using vote patterns as a lead is about as bad as a lead can get, but it's more solid than RNG. As for you, there was absolutely in no form any way that voting you could have been a bad call. My source had to contact me personally. In other words, if you were Mafia, we got you. If you weren't, my source would be automatically confirmed Mafia. Either way, we got someone. If we had voted for anyone on the list who wasn't you, we would have neither advantage and absolutely nothing to gain unless by sheer luck and nothing else there was another Mafian on that list and we happened to tag them. And since I'm the Medic, I'm literally rulebound to never say or do anything meant to screw over Protown. I didn't ask for the screenshot, it was volunteered to me. And I never put my full faith in a screenshot. It's just that the one who sent me the screenshot was committing suicide if what they sent me wasn't absolutely true. So in the end, voting you was a win-win, whether you were Mafia or not.

Meridian, Round 2.

Frankenzer had been waiting in a jail cell for the past 48 hours, as a delay in his execution had been quite sudden. Alas, his luck was diminished as his time was up, and the delay was no longer in action.

Frankenzer was taken outside to the public, with an atmosphere of hatred and vengeance. He was laid down on a wooden platform, and head faced down, locked into a guillotine. 
A bucket lay down below his head, to catch it as the blade slides through his neck in a quick, and gory fashion.

The time had come. The executioner had let go of the rope, Frankenzers head came off in a clean fashion, and blood spurts.

A scream of disgust came blurted about the crowed.

Silence.

Then more screams shrieked as Frankenzer, headless, stood up from his laid position. He bent over to pick up his head, and put it back on like nothing had happened.

"I AM THE ALMIGHTY ORACLE, CONFOUNDED MORTALS!" Frankenzer exclaimed as he vanished into thin air.

-------------------------

Frankenzer; The Oracle.

Round 3 Begins. All with rolls, please PM me.

You have 48 hours.

deathlist...

1 ~ MopsyFlopsy

5 ~ Frankenzer: The Oracle. Failed; Meridian, Round 2. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/44058-mafia-14-title-update-112/page-5

7 ~ Kakashi_Hatake

10 ~ Arbiter747

11 ~ Dminion2: Henchman; Meridian, Round 1. http://www.343indust...date-112/page-4

12 ~ Iron Man

13 ~ Melody

15 ~ Axilus Prime: Medic; Midnight, Round 1. http://www.343indust...date-112/page-2

17 ~ BATMAN

21 ~ Ardent Prayer: Civilian; Midnight, Round 2. http://www.343indust...date-112/page-4

23 ~ Yang Xiao Long

25 ~ Drizzy_Dan