Hello, I am ProPeetsagie, but you can call me "Pro".

This is my second attempt at a core Halo 5 forge map. My goal was to make a map with a rather unique setting. I originally planned to have this map set on Mars, but, that idea was flushed down the toilet. Instead, the map is now set in an abandoned UNSC excavation site in the deserts of Africa. I introduce you to: Mirage

Supported Gametypes: BTB Slayer, Strongholds, CTF, Multi-Team, and of course Team Snipers (duh)
Map: Mirage (Forged on Paralax)
Min/Max Players: 10/16

​Map Description: It would appear Liang Dortmund has taken interest in this abandoned UNSC excavation site in the African desert.

"Mirage" is one of the largest maps I've ever created spanning from Halo Reach, to Halo 5. "Mirage" has dedicated vehicle paths as well as infantry paths. "Mirage" features 3 power weapons, 2 Whiplash Railguns, and a Spartan Laser. Each base has 3 vehicles, 2 Corp Warthogs (one of them for CTF only), and a Ghost, and 2 neutral vehicles, a Corp Rocket Warthog, and a Wraith. (Note: Wraith unavailable in Strongholds)

Here are some screenshots of Mirage.

post-95966-0-75826000-1495859150_thumb.png

post-95966-0-01844400-1495859183_thumb.png

post-95966-0-97414800-1495859196_thumb.png

post-95966-0-14649200-1495859212_thumb.png

post-95966-0-56544800-1495859224_thumb.png

[EDIT] As of May 26th, 2017, yes I'm still tweaking this map, there has been yet another overhaul of changes to Mirage. Changes include: Replaced Sniper with Spartan laser, added 2 ghosts (one for each team), replaced all UNSC vehicles with their respective Corp variants (makes sense because of the new lore of the map), added a crashed Phantom on the Blue side of the map, originally replaced the Wasp with a Corp Mantis but then replaced that with a Wraith, added 2 extra Corp Warthogs at each base specifically for CTF, made necessary adjustments to the map's terrain, added 2 Sniper Rifles and 2 Grenade Launchers to each base, and removed the 2 neutral Corp Gungooses, why, because there's already enough vehicles on this map.

If you would like to test out this map and/or download it, friend me on Xbox Live.

GT: ProPeetsagie

• Like 1