Infection/Noble Team Armors Revealed in Latest Update Teaser

In the video provided by ReadyUpLive above you can see all the goodness mentioned if you pay close attention. 

Infection was the obvious headliner in this but did you notice they were playing on a remix of Torque?

12948525_1041382962584637_1128349547_o.p

With Jun's Scout Mk. V [GEN 1] armor. (NOT OFFICIAL NAME FOR HALO 5)

12959375_1041383292584604_1340286585_o.p

Jorge's Mk. V [GEN 1] Grenadier set. (UNOFFICIAL DESIGNATION)

12935173_478713738996167_1993258896_n.pn

Kat's Mk. V [GEN 1] Air Assault variant with her signature Command Network Module-Improved and Up Armor plate attachments (UNOFFICIAL DESIGNATION). 

12953289_1041380225918244_282621525_o.pn

And of course, Emile's Mk. V [GEN 1] EVA with scratched skull and Kukri knife while infected.

12962563_1041379695918297_1246394264_o.p

What do you guys think? If we're getting these all in next update then it should be the biggest to date. Memories of Reach's teaser stole the show yesterday after the live stream of the Ghosts of Meridian update launching TODAY. Leave thoughts on what you want to see next month!

Huge thanks to HTA for providing screenshots.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 6

Just over five months after release, we finally get a hint at infection coming out. Seeing the options and success with forge and grifball/assault, I have a feeling this is going to be a version of infection we will all enjoy.

I'm happy infection is coming but it is pahetic it took this long. As it was back in the previous Halo's one of the most popular gamemodes but for some reason it's been treated like some small second rate mode nobody plays. Despite being one of the mos popular modes and basically ruling custom games in Halo's past. :)

I'm happy infection is coming but it is pahetic it took this long. As it was back in the previous Halo's one of the most popular gamemodes but for some reason it's been treated like some small second rate mode nobody plays. Despite being one of the mos popular modes and basically ruling custom games in Halo's past. :)

Say that on Waypoint, I triple doge dare you. You'll get so many hate replies, it's not even funny.

I do agree with you though, ridiculous. Especially since everyone recreated it the same way they made it in Halo 2, honor system. (Although nobody this day in age knows what that is.)

Should've been in there in the beginning, as well as other gametypes that didn't make it in. I myself don't think 5-6 months is an "okay" waiting period, Grifball was in testing before release. Yet it's still broken, and might've well just have been launched with it AT release.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

screenshots do seem broken but theres nothing a quick google search can't fix now.

It'll be interesting once everyone unlocks Emile's armour, somehow it'll make me question 'wow, does every spartan rock an EVA helmet and engrave a skull into it?'. You'll be unicorn if you don't have a kukri machete hanging from your shoulder, in no time.

• Like 1