Banned from Waypoint

Is anyone really surprised by the banning policy?  343 has soley destroyed Halo by far more than just a percentage of the player base, but also by serious game reporters (paid for and trendy review sites don't count).

Since the complete downfall of Halo 343 has to perform damage control the only way they can, by strictly enforcing and policing their own forums.  They can't control what comes out of websites they don't own, but they CAN control their own.  They will do whatever it takes to save face and only promote a positive outlook on a quite honestly abysmal track record and new franchise saga.

Anything positive or otherwise you would have to say them will only fall of deaf, single minded ears, as it is quite obvious 343 has no desire to actually listen to the fans or even attempt to produce a title that taps even a 1/8th of it's former developers glory.

Are they perma-banning for non-constructive posts now?

C'mon...

Yep they are indeed.

Here is my buddies post on the matter.

Do not make nonconstructive posts.
SPOILER:
HIDE
Comparing this Halo to past ones isnt a flawed idea of many as yours though. If you recall Halo 3 being the prime, the most played Halo with 1.1 million players online after its 1 year release. Yes things have changed and I understand that but "that" past part that you hate people comparing it to is saying something and with 343 taking over it just shows that their ideas, their direction to take Halo is for the worst.

Halo 5 HAD that potential but 343 screwed it up so hard that even more people left the series. You clearly assume that the older playstyle of Halo would NEVER work with today standards because it is slower, you can get around like you can in modern shooters and you see THATS what made Halo different from other shooters because it WASNT modern with all this crap like Sprint, Clamber, Thrusters, Slide and Ground Pound. You say it cant happen but you clearly dont know that because you are scared it will flop or that it will be too slow. 343 has tried to open up to more people and sadly it has backfired. They have already run out of ideas so why not try to go back and innovate properly.

• Like 1

It seems no matter what you try to say, if it doesn't fit the mods liking you get banned immediately. I was banned for making non constructive posts sadly and so now I am no longer a member of that infectious website. To bad now I can't past my buddies videos anymore.

let me guess it was Snickerdoodles that banned you or Ka Five right?

if so they dis same to me for exact same thing except they got my main gamertag suspended for 2 weeks from XBL and my offline guest/silver account perma banned from XBL which was the one i used on waypoint !!!

im sharing a screenshot below of how these two operate they feed the trolls on waypoint and then ban the non trolls

post-95430-0-30649200-1460965767_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

let me guess it was Snickerdoodles that banned you or Ka Five right?

if so they dis same to me for exact same thing except they got my main gamertag suspended for 2 weeks from XBL and my offline guest/silver account perma banned from XBL which was the one i used on waypoint !!!

im sharing a screenshot below of how these two operate they feed the trolls on waypoint and then ban the non trolls

Wow thats messed up man.

Get your buddies here instead!   :D

And yeah, Waypoint mods are very ban-happy. 

want proof look here lol a blanket ban be sure and full screen the screens and look at date and times i reported Snickerdoodles on there because  he or she was essentially adding fuel to the fire and her buddy Ka Five suspended me for 24 hours then before it was up tacked on a permanent ban , its sad they run essentially a Racketeering ring on there !!!post-95430-0-05664700-1462852919_thumb.jpgpost-95430-0-40029500-1462852920_thumb.pngpost-95430-0-64973700-1462852922_thumb.png

It seems no matter what you try to say, if it doesn't fit the mods liking you get banned immediately. I was banned for making non constructive posts sadly and so now I am no longer a member of that infectious website. To bad now I can't past my buddies videos anymore.

I know that feeling, i use to keep getting banned for trying to have a conversation regarding certain decisions 343 have made regarding the game and a certain monitor, you can probably guess who, would just outright ban you if they disagreed with what you said. Got to the point where my next ban will be my permanent ban and that recently took effect. Why? Well because someone funnily enough made a topic complaining about how the mods are ban happy and how its driving people away from Waypoint; so i replied by pretty much saying that posting about monitor decisions is going to get him banned. Next thing i know I'm banned for posting about moderation decisions.

To be honest i'm glad it happened. While its slightly annoying that once you're banned you cannot alter your account at all which is annoying when i still use the website for the Spartan Company forums; I'm just glad I'm out of there. The Waypoint forums are pretty much full of:

• People who moan there head off.
  • People who never read anything posted by 343 then question and, again, complain about changes ...etc
  • The same monthly topic of why they didn't get there reqs when the update is out. When the reqs still haven't been loaded in.
  • The Falcon worshippers.
  • The Falcon moaners.
  • Falcons.
  • Bravo on a rare basis.
  • Finally, ban happy monitors.

Best. Community. EVER!