Games with Gold - April

Fishy

Xbox Live's Games with Gold for April 2016 have been announced. Check out to see what you can get for free next month.

Games-With-Gold-List.png

For Xbox One, the two free titles for April will be The Wolf Among Us and Sunset Overdrive. Among Us will be the first free title for Xbox One and it will be available for the entirety of the month. Sunset Overdrive will be the second and it will also be free for an entire month. Though it won't be free to download until April 16th but it will be up until May 15th.

Wolf-among-us-cover.png Sunset-overdrive-cover.png

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 April, Dead Space will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Saints Row IV for free through April 30th.

Dead-space-cover.jpg  Saints-row-IV-cover.jpg

These are your Four Games With Gold this upcoming month, enjoy!

Source

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 6

I love how people don't get the free games. I buy every single one as it takes up no memory space. You'll always have them no matter what and whenever you want it, you can download it.

The line-up is actually great this time.

• Like 2

I love how people don't get the free games. I buy every single one as it takes up no memory space. You'll always have them no matter what and whenever you want it, you can download it.

The line-up is actually great this time.

Marking your response as solved, this is something I do and everyone else should as well.

• Like 1

Xbox Live's Games with Gold for December 2015 have been announced. Check out to see what you can get for free next month.

Great! I was wondering when the games were going to come out! It's about time!

Anyways, thanks for posting this. Always something I forget to look up.

• Like 1

Great! I was wondering when the games were going to come out! It's about time!

Anyways, thanks for posting this. Always something I forget to look up.

No clue why I typed that and didn't remember to fix it, whoops. Lol. Thanks for the correction.

• Like 1

Dead Space is one of the best survival horror games out there: probably in the All-Time Top 10. Not only that, but the trilogy itself is damn outstanding. I'd give 1, 2, AND 3 at least a 9.5: 3 especially since it's one of the most content-saturated games I've ever played WITHOUT DLC. Story's good too. Though out of all 3 DS1 is the most survival horror-esque. The others gradually become more action-oriented.

Back to DS: Basically you're an engineer, Isaac Clarke, who ventures to a derelict ship drifting in space known as the USG Ishimura on a mission to investigate why it went dark out of the blue. You find some horrifying monsters, and things go to hell in a handbasket. Good game.

Dead Space: Downfall - an animated movie - is a direct prequel to DS, and gives you an insight into why the Ishimura went dark in the first place. It's not mandatory to watch, but I think it adds some needed depth.

Saints Row IV is about you - The Swag-tastic (literally) President of the US - trying to stop some aliens. The game's soaked with references, and doesn't take itself seriously at all. Oh, and you have superhuman abilities in an open world. Nuff' said.

• Like 1

Now this is a good month. Especially for the 360. Dead Space 2 was one of my favorite 360 games and I've always wanted to play the first one. Saints Row 3 which was also a free game at some point and was a lot of fun. So I definitely wouldn't mind me some Saints Row 4.

The Wolf Among Us looks cool enough and I am a fan of Telltale's games. Is it the same as their Walking Dead games in terms of gameplay? I've heard good things about Sunset Overdrive but only stuff like "it's fun" and "worth a download". Can anyone tell me if it really is that good? Trying to budget the space in my Xbone

• Like 1

I've heard good things about Sunset Overdrive but only stuff like "it's fun" and "worth a download". Can anyone tell me if it really is that good? Trying to budget the space in my Xbone

It plays like Crackdown but you can grind around town with your sneakers making long combos killing mutants.  It's pretty fun.