343I weapon Skin Who got them?

ESPADAS03

So the time has come and gone but in the wake of the celebrations i managed to get the 343 Weapon Skin along with a few others well actually all of them. Who else got these nice skins

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed broken attached file.

10 bucks/hours of grinding for only a chance at getting them? No thank you.

I'll wait for all of those skins to be added in future updates and maybe, just maybe, 343i will give those skins for an anniversary celebration or something.

• Like 1

Pffft...all these people with their new Spartan Armory skins and I'm sitting here with my AR Pizza Skin and my Full Moon Pistol Skin.

:P I admit I feel super special getting 2 of the 343 skins, buuuut it's just a skin o.o Which literally does nothing xD. Chances are though there is a possibility 343 will remove it from players inventory... Which would be a bummer after spending so much money on those packs.. <.<

I love the full moon skin too ^_^

• Like 1

Chances are though there is a possibility 343 will remove it from players inventory... Which would be a bummer after spending so much money on those packs.. <.<

No, 343 said they are skins for players to get a chance at getting. You keep them, there was a glitch last HCS where people got the 343 skins, and those weren't revoked. 

There was also another glitch allowing players to get the Vanguard emblem, which is Console Exclusive (the only exclusive in the game), and those who got them won't have them revoked.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup I got the vanguard emblem I rock it because it's the rarest one I got the console so I got it the legit way I only see another vanguard everyone so often. Though right now I'm rocking the cheif emblem because I completed all the weapon commendations but will soon go back to vanguard again.