Halo Combat Evolved/ Halo 4 **PLEASE READ**

sUpEr nOOb_41

I have an idea that could be used to bring back a majority of the Halo fanbase!

Some Halo fans don't like the Halo: Reach multiplayer, its is to Different for them, So I'm proposing an idea that can be used in either Halo CEA or Halo 4, for the Multiplayer I say there should be two main playlists, "Halo 3" and "Halo:Reach", in the Halo 3 playlists it should have multiplayer that is similar or almost exactly the same as Halo 3 also out of the box that playlist should have all the playlists Halo 3 has right now :) , for the Halo: Reach playlist it should have all the Reach playlists and should play just like Halo: Reach multiplayer multiplayer is already. This can gain back all the Halo fans that didn't like Reach for its different play stlye and at the same time it pleases the people that still want Halo: Reach Game stlye. If you agree with this please spread the word on any thing where 343 Industries can hopefully read. So if any of 343 is Reading this Please consider this idea this may bring back the Halo Fan base to where it belongs :) In addition, if you do actually put this in Halo CEA or Halo 4, Talk about it in any Review videos of those games, I'm sure a lot of fans will be happy to hear you can play a more Halo 3 stlye of Multiplayer :)

I have an idea that could be used to bring back a majority of the Halo fanbase!

Some Halo fans don't like the Halo: Reach multiplayer, its is to Different for them, So I'm proposing an idea that can be used in either Halo CEA or Halo 4, for the Multiplayer I say there should be two main playlists, "Halo 3" and "Halo:Reach", in the Halo 3 playlists it should have multiplayer that is similar or almost exactly the same as Halo 3 also out of the box that playlist should have all the playlists Halo 3 has right now :) , for the Halo: Reach playlist it should have all the Reach playlists and should play just like Halo: Reach multiplayer multiplayer is already. This can gain back all the Halo fans that didn't like Reach for its different play stlye and at the same time it pleases the people that still want Halo: Reach Game stlye. If you agree with this please spread the word on any thing where 343 Industries can hopefully read. So if any of 343 is Reading this Please consider this idea this may bring back the Halo Fan base to where it belongs :) In addition, if you do actually put this in Halo CEA or Halo 4, Talk about it in any Review videos of those games, I'm sure a lot of fans will be happy to hear you can play a more Halo 3 stlye of Multiplayer :)

Well that's similar to what they did with zero bloom, since it's just a beta they want to see how many people like it and possible make it into a whole different playlist. I love both games and always loved every halo that came out. :P

• Like 1

No matter how much you tweak a newer blam! engine, it will never play or feel like the previous titles. 343i is completely using their own from scratch in-house engine from what i have heard from industry chatter. This means that unless their new engine supports side loading of exiisting base code from previous titles, you won't get what you want from them. It will just turn into another constant never ending rant and flame forum about how this and that are broken yadda yadda.

No matter how much you tweak a newer blam! engine, it will never play or feel like the previous titles. 343i is completely using their own from scratch in-house engine from what i have heard from industry chatter. This means that unless their new engine supports side loading of exiisting base code from previous titles, you won't get what you want from them. It will just turn into another constant never ending rant and flame forum about how this and that are broken yadda yadda.

Ouch, Bungie didn't at least look at the coding for Reach or any others? o.o

Anywho, I have 100% faith in 343i that they are going to pull out an amazing game! (and amazing trilogy) (;

• 2 weeks later...

Brony Swag is right. We will just have to see what the Beta holds. And if the Halo 3 players dont like the Reach Multiplayer they need to do what they can do get into the Beta and do what they can and say what they can to change it. Thats all they can do. And to be honest. I dont like halo 3 multiplayer all that much, i enjoy Reach more. But either way i have bought and played every Halo game. No matter what it is all different from how i played the first Halo when it first came out. Thats neither good nor bad.

• Like 1