Armor in Halo 5 Guardians

Hello 343 I had a question about a certain armor in Halo 5 Guardians called the Hunter Armor. I was told by many people online that was only given out to those who preordered the Game from GameStop as a Exlusive item. Then I heard someone say you could still get the Hunter Armor in game from random Gold Req Packs is this True or False? Cause I really want the the Hunter Armor.

Why is it stupid?

Helioskrill, at least base, should be exclusive to those who put in the work for MCC.

Vanguard emblem, should be exclusive for sure. Those who bought the console deserve the exclusive for paying the extra $440 for it. I could honestly care less about the Fotus not being exclusive, but the emblem used to be. Now it's not.

Helioskrill, at least base, should be exclusive to those who put in the work for MCC.

Vanguard emblem, should be exclusive for sure. Those who bought the console deserve the exclusive for paying the extra $440 for it. I could honestly care less about the Fotus not being exclusive, but the emblem used to be. Now it's not.

Ah, I see. I assumed they were all pre order bonuses. I agree that Helioskrill and Vanguard shouldn't be unlockable but everything that is simply pre order should be.

To an extent I agree with Fishy. Helioskrill should have remained as an award for completing the Master Chief Collection on Legendary. Even if it were originally planned to eventually released in REQs, at least keep the base variant exclusive and let Bloodgorger and Warbound be obtainable only. Also I agree with the Vanguard emblem, that should only stayed as the console exclusive.

The point that you are missing, is that every piece of armor so far, was shipped in the core game. The pre order exclusives simply unlock armor that is already present within the core game. So in reality there is no "special" armor that magically gets added to the game through use of a code.

Moving on....who cares? Armor is the biggest blatent flair filler crap ever created. Their armor and animations are filled with horrible clipping and even worse IK animation. I've seen better animating in lame local car dealer commercials.

I understand that the new "it" thing for the new generations of gamers is customization...but when it greatly outweighs actual content and support, it becomes nothing more than an annoying money grab, just like the REQ System. If you really want armor to feel unique and special, it should be limited to no more than Reach had, and make them unlockable by Mythic style achievments to enckurage some actual real replay value.

As it stands now, Halo 3 armor unlocking took longer than it did for me to unlock armor in Halo 4. I cant judge Guardians because I refuse to buy an Xbox One.