343 Industries Community Teamspeak Grand Opening!!!!

Twinreaper

***Mods, please sticky this for the community****

It is with great pleasure that right now, I declare the Official 343Industries.org Community Forum Teamspeak Server open!!!

Teamspeak is a great way to communicate with friends and teammates, when console microphones are not available. teamspeak is also a great alternative to using the shoutbox. Each Mod, Admin, and News group have their own private chat room, where you can all discuss importannt matters.

Now as with the chatbox and this Teamspeak, there are rules to follow...

1. Do not get out of hand with language. I'm no saint my self, but don't spam curse words for no reason, and please do not direct them towards anyone.

2. Be respectful of all members, and those members in a power authorative rank.

3. Do not spam flood the chat portion or voice portion of the server. Doing so will get you kicked and or banned, depending on the number of offenses and severity or the infringement.

4. Do not try to circumvent or otherwise challenge my security skills. YOU WILL LOSE! Also I log all IP addresses, fake or otherwise I can trace all connections to it's home source....so be carefull!

5. Please sign in using your web forum username, not another different name. All names are added to my sql database, and can not be used by anyone else once you sign in with it. This helps to protect your identity and reputation.

So now that you know the rules, heres the info you need. Go to

http://www.teamspeak.com and download the teamspeak client. Once you have that installed and running, here is the connection info...

Server address: 68.80.46.69

Server password: 343i

For those in the leadership roles here, you are all added to roster with the highest security privilege. The only members yet to log-on and have admin rights given to them is John-117, Spectral Jester, Twam and Bob. Anyone with admin rights already, can assign them the admin privilege when ever they are on together. Well, that's it folks. use it and enjoy!!!!

I'm there! :D And TOTALLY don't know what I'm doing... Except poking Serene. Because Reaper told me to >.>

Oh he did, did he? =P Reapa'....You've got some explainin' to doooo. Come on people, let's get this thing nice and active. It'd be great to have a way (other than the shoutbox) to communicate with each other at once.

hmph

You do realize that once the mods see all of those continuous posts, you could get in a bit of trouble or have them removed, right? You may not like being a Grunt Minor, but if you just post when you have something to add to the conversation, you'll get there in no time. Spamming won't do you any good, as mods can and probably will delete your posts.

True that Serene....and I have no idea what AAn2 is talking about...... :unknw: yeahhhhh, thats my story and I'm sticking to it you sexy beast! lmao

But yeah guys, let's get this Teamspeak active as all hell. It's a great tool to use when gaming on PC and for those on laptops without 360 headsets. C'mon in and join the fun! Don't be shy!!!