What I am looking forward to in Halo Wars 2.

Triston

I would be looking forward to a better control system, hopefully somewhat similar to Supreme Commander 2 as it allows mass command, mass technology upgrades, and mass diverse armies(Each Faction with at least 40 different units unique to them).

I would also be looking forward to if they do add a custom commander/faction you can create yourself as well. Would be nice to play the way I like rather than adjust to strategies I don't like doing(Which Stormrise and SupCom2 both let me do on my own).

What if we added a sort of high-power, high-cost units for Halo Wars 2 that require a large amount of Tech Level to get, and they are considered sort of like "Experimentals" sort of like what SupCom2 has? Supreme Commander 2 allows the LT Trigger to open up an entirely new dialog box for alternate commands and abilities for units(And an entire tech-tree dedicated to your ACU(Armored Command Unit) which is neat).

Experimentals like maybe Super Scarub, Mammoth, Mantis'... Maybe allow a sky-battle zone for if someone get's small UNSC Frigates along with Covenant Corvette Class Battleships and such so it allows multi-command of units and different fighting zones perhaps?

There's a lot that can be added into HALO Wars along with HALO Wars 2 when it comes out. I just hope they keep support up for the game for longer than the first, and actually take the time to fix all bugs and glitches, and try to fix all balancing issues.

Granite, I don't think the Canister repeating over and over again to Infantry only is a glitch for HALO Wars when you consider:

Hunters get double pumped too easily vs Vehicles to UNSC, without the glitch Hunters can beat them back, Banshees dominate even wolverines when you have Arbiter assisting or Chieftain and without infinite Canister Shell, someone can triple pump ODST with 3 Spartan Elephants endlessly and eventually out-match the tanks 10 to 1 in production.

There are some things that seem to be glitches that aren't, and then there are some that are like Arbiter teleporting across the map randomly when in rage mode fighting air.

Anyways. I really hope Halo Wars 2 is great.