Violet Courtyard III - Violet Glass | Map Submission for Zanny

MJ Rookie Forge

Gamertag: MJ Rookie

Player count: 4-8 players. Works best with 2v2 but plays well with 4v4.

Supported Gametypes: All Core gametypes are supported.

Map Version: 2.0.0

\\\MAP DETAILS///
The map features a symmetrical layout with weapons featured on both, excluding the central Power Weapons. For power weapons, we have in the Terminal, the Energy Sword. In Court Side (outside), the Sniper. Also in the center as counter Power Weapons, we have a Shot Gun (Upper Tree), Light Riffle (Center Stage), and a Splinter(?) Grenade (Upstage). On the map, there is what we call a "Trial by Fire" on both Red and Blue side. These trials are for power ups in the form of a Damage Boost (Trial of Strength) and a Speed Boost (Trail of Speed). Both equally help dominate the map but are very, very risky to get. Finally the normal weapons on the map consist of AR, H2 BR, SMG, Magnum, Storm Riffle, Frag Grenades and Plasma Grenades.

This map focus' on movement, all 3 types of combat (close, medium and long range), and offers plenty of paths to get around the map. The main doors are also able to open and closed to the main Terminal and create a whole different kind of play environment as it shifts. The game is meant for 2v2 through 4v4. This map Inspiration is from Violet Courtyard II which I did in Halo the MCC. That map was inspired by the Firefight map in New Mombasa as well as the first Violet Courtyard created by me in Halo 4. As I gain play testers I will update it more to fix and tweak any bugs, flaws, spawning, etc..

Map name in fileshare will be "VC III: Violet Glass" and description will include version number

\\\BACKGROUND///

[Resort info edited by ONI for civilian and public safety]
Violet Courtyard III - Violet Glass | Welcome guest to the beautiful resort of Violet Courtyard III, located off the coast of [classified]. Established in [classified], you will feel right at home with the classic but rustic-modern atmosphere. Here you will be treated like a king with our many resort features and luxuries. Enjoy a concert or stage production. Engage in wildlife and nature activities. Relax on the beach, or by the fires like a Greek King on our VIP deck. Everything you could ever need with our state-of-the-art resort and more!

Want even more fun and get away time from the kids? Get our Ultimate Stay Package where you get [classified]nights and days for the discount price of [classified]. Visit us at [classified] and enter promo code [classified]for an exclusive offer!

For Your Next Vacation, Think Violet. ®

\\\DOCUMENTATION///

Old Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/vNTcB

New Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/achBN

https://youtu.be/SCeG3mG1qnY    <<< The video has most information about this facility.

ago00s5.png

NAg75mN.png

AOWQRfp.png

UT2Mezg.png

eeRf5Ag.png

bX6TINA.png

wjwNWbO.jpg

• Like 4

Judging from the screenshots, I think your map might have some problems. In that first picture, there's 3 levels of the map that aren't that vertically far from each other and they all seem rather flat. Not to mention the clutter in each level (the tree, the fountain). Not much vertical overlap and depth from what I can tell. But I'm just looking at pictures so I might be wrong about some things.

Judging from the screenshots, I think your map might have some problems. In that first picture, there's 3 levels of the map that aren't that vertically far from each other and they all seem rather flat. Not to mention the clutter in each level (the tree, the fountain). Not much vertical overlap and depth from what I can tell. But I'm just looking at pictures so I might be wrong about some things.

Thank you for commenting. The pictures may be deceiving and depth may be off. The only way to know is play it for yourself. I have ran several lobbys to play test it and have fine tuned it over the last few months. Also if you walk up to the blue monitors you will notice you can open the doors. Just a heads up. The fire is to make sure the person is paying attention and people can't camp if they are goobers :P Thank you for the feedback tho! I appreciate it and will consider what you said as I fine tune.