Revolution of Gaming (RoG)- Apex Brigade
Member count: 23
Revolution of Gaming is a gaming community that has thousands of members that spans over many platforms and games. In regards to Halo, the Apex Brigade is made up of all the dedicated fans of the series and all of the Halo 5 newcomers. The only activity that is mandatory is to log on the website at least once a week or so. If you lead a busy life outside of video games and wish to still uphold the best gaming experience alongside many people then this is the community for you. We host game nights every Tuesday and Saturday at 5 PM EST (US) and play all of the features within Halo 5. We have many members from both North America and Europe. In fact, our commander, the leader of Apex is from Ireland :). The community as a whole is unparalleled. You won't find a nicer, funnier, more understanding, and considerate group of people in any other clan or community. For example, my now good friend has a thread on the community forums that is dedicated to helping people with achievements in any game, He hosts these events every Thursday and spends a lot of time and effort helping these people. He has helped me and a few other members of Apex beat the campaign on legendary difficulty and continues to help every member of RoG. In Apex, we host a monthly 1v1 and 2v2 tournament called the Khan of Apex. The winner receives a 10$ Xbox Gift Card for winning and is bestowed the title "Khan of Apex" for the rest of the month. Also, there are brigade wide tournaments as well. For example, my brigade, Apex, is currently competing against the Gears of War brigade, Fenix, in order to see who is better at a variety of games. Many tournaments and events are hosted weekly in the RoG community. However, it is not mandatory to participate in any of these tournaments or events or even game nights. Of course it is highly encouraged to be active in the brigade but we would all understand if you are a busy person. If you have any questions you can contact me by replying to this thread or messaging me on Xbox One. My gamertag is thopkins32. In order to apply for the Halo 5 brigade, all you have to do is create an account on the website listed above and apply for the Apex Brigade. Don't forget to tell them I sent you!

Yeah I know, that's why I left, my entire company besides a few left and all that stayed were the crappy guys. I did enjoy my early days there but after I got stuck with the people that don't participate it got a little stale

Well i was recently made Commander of the Halo brigade and we have people that play on a daily basis as well as people who play maybe once a week.  If you are interested in joining RoG once again just apply for the Apex Brigade (Halo 5) and i will review the application within 24 hours.