Halo 5: Upcoming Expansions

Halo 5: Upcoming Expansions

4aUeOSi.jpg?1

With the Hammer Storm expansion only out for a few hours, we already get a sneak peeks at what's to come. And it's good!

'Twas only yesterday when 343i streamed the newest Hammer Storm expansion with Ball gametypes and Grifball. And it has only been a few hours after the stream that we got the actual expansion for ourselves. (So get downloading!)

But that's not what I'm here for today, I'm here for a recent tweet by 343i that shows us some pretty exciting stuff.

If you would be so kind to look at the image at the top you'll see eveything we've had thus far on the left. To the right we see (possibly in order) what's to come the coming months. And yes, there's going to be Firefight! And Reach themed stuff! And Hog's! And everything!

There's not really much to go on right now other than the image above and the little teaser trailer we got during yesterdays stream. But speculate away!

What do you think will be featured in the upcoming expansions?

Let us know down below!

Thanks for reading! :D

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 6

Good to see we'll eventually be getting some actual new content with Warzone Firefight instead of the endless REQ trash and lazy remixed maps. For me it's too little, too late, but for all those still playing Halo 5 I can imagine finally having a proper co-op vs AI mode could be very popular!

Sparky and I have discussed.

The Hog Wild update is going to be infection.

I assume it bringing Halo 3 hogs for the whiners. It'll probably come with the Meridian one.

More importantly Invasion in Ghosts of Reach or whatever it's called might be a possibility. Emphasis on "might".

I can't think of anything for Hog Wild besides like some older version of a Warthog from some previous game. That's really not an appealing update to me. Memories of Reach and Ghosts of Meridian though!

Nah, it's actually probably Rocketrace and Race variants.

That means we're probably see multi-team again. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I think about it from the replies in this thread, maybe Hog Wild will be that update that adds Rocket Race and such. I miss playing that in Halo 3. Was a total blast on Standoff. Maybe we'll see a Transport Hog? (Hopefully. 343 pls) And maybe by then I'll have my DMR.

Edited by Ardent Prayer

• 5 weeks later...