Controller Set Up

MCPO Mayh3m

Do you use Invert?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Invert Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

I think I'll answer this for you

I've always been using recon, never once have I used the Reach controls.

Mayh3m I'm sure you've played Halo 3 before, right? Recon is the controls used in that game.

I didn't like the new controls honestly in Reach so I searched for the old controls and found it as Recon. :P

For me it was easy to get used to, btw.

I'll have to give it a try next time I am on. I did play Halo 3.... a lot actually lol. I swapped to Bumper Jumper though. So I will have to get use to the old controls lol.

Thumbsticks: Normal

Buttons: Recon

Look Sensitivity: 2/3

Invert: No

Vibration: No

I have used bumper jumper for years but recently switched to recon as I have a Scuf gaming controller so this allows me to have jump and melee on the paddles on the back and armour ability and reload on LB and RB. This allows me to use armour abilities, jump, melee or reload without having to take my thumb of the aim stick which is helpful in tight situations :)

Thumbsticks: Normal

Buttons: Recon

Look Sensitivity: 2/3

Invert: No

Vibration: No

I have used bumper jumper for years but recently switched to recon as I have a Scuf gaming controller so this allows me to have jump and melee on the paddles on the back and armour ability and reload on LB and RB. This allows me to use armour abilities, jump, melee or reload without having to take my thumb of the aim stick which is helpful in tight situations :)

Your is almost exactaly like mine except for look sensativity and vibration

• 3 weeks later...