Spike TV VGA 2011 possible reveal of new Halo 4 trailer?

<p> </p>

<div style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(21, 33, 54); color: rgb(189, 206, 233); border-top-width: 0px !important; border-right-width: 0px !important; border-bottom-width: 0px !important; border-left-width: 0px !important; border-top-style: solid !important; border-right-style: solid !important; border-bottom-style: solid !important; border-left-style: solid !important; border-top-color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-right-color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; border-left-color: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; ">ill be waiting... </div>

Can't tell if purposeful or if you just screwed up really bad. Anyway I sure hope they do. Or... an extras section on Halo CEA with a new H4 trailer!

I figure the VGA's are as good of time to release a trailer as any. Hopefully, they can make this show less awkward and forced then its been in the past.

Agreed. there show needs to have quality people involved who really know how to get a top notch show on TV. It is on thing to have great ideas and another to implement them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ehhhh, I'm not watching it. I got to work that day anyway so......and unless they plan on surfacing the mystery PC Halo title I still think they got going on....I couldn't care less. I'll just get a recap from you guys later on in the week that follows.