MAFIA: Warzone Edition [GAME OVER YOSHI IS WORST HOST]

Yoshi1176

Whelp. Votes have suddenly turned against me. I was hoping to have more fun this game, what gives?

It's getting pretty late in the game and people are going to have to start dying. Do you have any evidence you could provide that shows you aren't the mafian?

I dunno what kinda evidence you're looking for. This game has been surprisingly uneventful for a mafia game, I thought I was going to get killed due to "inactivity."

And wait, Iron Man and I have been practically voting the same for the whole game; If I'm going down, Team Tequila will be ruined!

Edit for screencap..?

post-11435-0-59498000-1459288356_thumb.png

Edited by BATMAN

I dunno what kinda evidence you're looking for. This game has been surprisingly uneventful for a mafia game, I thought I was going to get killed due to "inactivity."

And wait, Iron Man and I have been practically voting the same for the whole game; If I'm going down, Team Tequila will be ruined!

Edit for screencap..?

Screenshot_2016-03-29-14-51-46.png

Alright then, you're safe from me then.

Vote is changing to Wam.

Stark and Wam both know photoshop/picture editing.

Safe to assume it's one of them.

True but Mayh3m showed me a snap of his inbox which can't be faked but that doesn't mean I'm not suspicious still. I had him invite me to the PM with Yoshi as well and it's clean. I'm also in that older PM from a previous mafia game made by Caboose. Wam hasn't shown any proof. I think we should go Mayh3m after this if we're wrong though.

True but Mayh3m showed me a snap of his inbox which can't be faked but that doesn't mean I'm not suspicious still. I had him invite me to the PM with Yoshi as well and it's clean. I'm also in that older PM from a previous mafia game made by Caboose. Wam hasn't shown any proof. I think we should go Mayh3m after this if we're wrong though.

Wam has also been significantly quiet throughout Mafia. My suspicions lay there as well.

Lynch Round 4

He was walking around his fortress when a group of Spartans ran in and started throwing things at him, he was taken off guard because he didn't even know why they where attacking him. He tried to surrender but he didn't speak human so he just started screaming and then a splinter grenade flew down his throat. No one was around to do the Heimlich because every time he turned around he hit someone with his knights blade.

It got to the point that he ran outside of the fortress and jumped into the core to commit suicide to end the pain. Like a gungoose round, CHOKEagos bounced off and landed on one of the pelicans that was leaving from dropping off troops. Now he was out of the arena and walking about the halls and corridors of the INFINITY and he stumbled through a doorway of a room titled ANNOUNCER. Palmer was inside and screaming "we can destroy the core" at someone... he muttered a choking sound but it spooked palmer, so she loaded him and halsey into a pelican and crashed it into the ocean just to kill Chokeagos.

Wam: Loachagos tacos lynched    

• Like 1