MAFIA: Warzone Edition [GAME OVER YOSHI IS WORST HOST]

Yoshi1176

Scene 4 Murder

As rrhunt was sitting idle on the side of west armory, he felt a pebble hit his shoe. He looked up to see what it was and saw a mysterious figure run away.  Being the star citizen the rrhunt is, he went to investigate, he followed him into the tunnel outside of west armory only to see a figure standing in the cave laughing menacingly.

"I don't know any rock puns, so I'll have to kill you right here right now"

Then the mysterious figure clapped... other figures hopped out behind the rocks with bricks. 

rrhunt didn't have time to move before his skull was caved in.

THESE WORDS ECHOED IN HIS MIND

"We can still destroy the enemy core"

rrhunt round 4 murder: Civilian

Suspects:

Wam

Tony Stark

Drizzy Dan

Batman

☐ Not REKT [✓] REKT [✓]  REKTangle  [✓] SHREKT [✓]  REKT-it Ralph [✓] Total REKTall  [✓] The Lord of the REKT  [✓] The Usual SusREKTs [✓]  North by NorthREKT [✓]  REKT to the Future  [✓] Once Upon a Time in the REKT [✓]  The Good, the Bad, and the REKT [✓]  LawREKT of Arabia [✓]  Tyrannosaurus REKT 

• Like 2

I'm actually going to vote Stark on this one because he's the only one besides me who's been on the list twice. I also think Batman is mafian too because this is the quickest I've ever seen her vote but she's never been on the lynch list before so it's safer to go with the other choice. It's actually fine if I die here because then you can take m word and go after Stark after this. Although I have a feeling he's Warden. Ni Nihon has been trying to kill me since the beginning of the game so she's also suspicious whether Fish says she's Engineer or not. 

Actually, that's a good point Drizzy.

I change my vote to Stark.

And to address your evidence, I've decided that since I'm on the list this round, I'll be changing my vote periodically in anyone's favor. It's another headless game of mafia for me, so I may as well use it to my amusement.

Stark? I've not made a wrong decision yet! O: Drizzy is only targeting me because I suggested he could be mafian and that I have been on the list twice. Well obviously as the game dwindles down names have higher chance to repeat... such as Drizzy's as well, so his argument is flawed as the same argument can be used against him.

Also, y'all might find this of some interest:

post-15182-0-96085200-1459201245_thumb.png

Yoshi sent this to me a couple weeks back because he wanted me to play the game... why would he have to send me that if I was a mafian? 

#TeamTequila

and for the first time in this game I will give a vote:

I vote for Drizzy.

Also, for the record. I am pretty sure Batman is mafia, but until Drizzy changes his vote, mine remains for Drizzy. #ilydriz

Ni Nihon has been trying to kill me since the beginning of the game so she's also suspicious whether Fish says she's Engineer or not. 

Because she hates you, duh.

Also, we're going to kill her, eventually. I'm just waiting for her name to pop up again.