MAFIA: Warzone Edition [GAME OVER YOSHI IS WORST HOST]

Yoshi1176

Bnus was laughing as he saw his votes being turned to drizzy, he had gotten away free. But off in the distance Yang was running to the voting stage... "Bnus Bnus Bnus!" He yelled. This was the vote that killed Bnus. The protown executioner pulled up his Spartan laser and fired but the kill was stolen by some jerk with a SMG... Senor Hestro fell right out of the sky dead... He was Mafia and he was dead like all Mafia should be. Drizzy was happy that he survived but was upset at the protown as they had almost killed him. He stood up and ran back to west armory.

Bnus, Mafia: Hestro dead by lynch.

( stuck on mobile that's why I've held it off) will fix formatting later)

• Like 2

Round Three: Murder

As Yang was walking home from the days lynching of Hestro he breathed a sigh of relief, now that another Mafia was dead, last chance of him being killed by Mafia. Well fate did him dirty and as he was going back to East Armory the Medic was speeding through with his hog when a marine threw his grenade by accident. It hit the scout hog and caused it to flip uncontrollably down the hill from spire towards East. Yang turned around just in time for the engine block of the hog to fly threw his face at mach 7 sending him straight into High Charity II.

Mean while, Legionnaire guy was checking his messages when he got a message from some one called "NotMafia" the message was an advertisement for changing your hideous armor. It called for a rope, a high place... Fishy was found later that night swinging from Spire.

YANG: Spartan killed by marine

Fishy: Legionnaire dude: Killed himself from mafia peer pressure.  

SUSPECT LIST:

Ardent Prayer

Frankenzer

NI NIHON

Stark

• Like 2

Oh yeah, Drizzy is Mafia. Yoshi slipped it up in a party, forgetting I was there. 

Quote on quote, "Well Drizzy, if you stupid Mafia would've chose someone it wouldn't have been RNG."

Disclaimer: May or may not have heard him right.

Edited by Fishy

yes, granted the mafia PM isn't sitting there. Also Fishy is incorrect but I'm wondering why he's trying to throw the heat this way hmmm. Ni gets my vote for now. 

Just because you're against the idea.

Also, Frankenzer is Mafia.