MAFIA: Warzone Edition [GAME OVER YOSHI IS WORST HOST]

Yoshi1176

Wait a minute!

How can YOU be the investigation if SD was?! If you edit your post, it's too late!

Fishy lies every game

I vote SD. Good job Ruby getting at least one Mafian. 

SD has four votes now he is basically dead. 

Edited by Buns

He does this every game.

I haven't played Mafia since the first classic SD hosted, after that I hosted. Your logic is flawed.

Also, you gotta remember RNG places 3 random players. 1 of which is probably another Mafian, as for now I want Ni Nihon dead. My grudge won't go away until she's dead.

I change my vote from Ardent Prayer to Self Destruct.

also

Fishy why would you try to throw everyone off you're a protown

Oh, why? No clue, I just wanted to throw in some irony. Since it's only just round 1.

Ruby knew information that I didn't, but that doesn't matter now since he told everyone. I'm now in contact with our roles. So investigations will continue, just inaccurately.

Round One Lynch

Self Destruct walked along path towards the hangman and his rope, the crowds of spartans roared with laughter and foul language. One threw a rock at him. He walked up the steps to the rope and the the rope was tightened around his neck. Only he was a Hunter and weighed more than an SUV. The entire platform fell and was destroyed, but Self Destruct was dead at the bottom of the rubble pile.

Self Destruct: Hunter Lynched Round 1

Mafia, you have 24 hours

• Like 3