MAFIA: Warzone Edition [GAME OVER YOSHI IS WORST HOST]

Yoshi1176

Night Round 1

Ruby Rose was running to spire straight off the bat to to kill the two bosses that laid up top. That was his first mistake... go for the armory's and elites first always.

As he he ran up the ramp towards the two hunters that stood at the top her heard a weapon fire. He had just managed to turn when his entire leg had been blown off by the blast. He screamed in pain for help but was drowned out by some guy running around him yelling "Guess you don't have a leg to stand on!" Ruby Rose faded away as his body was taken away but caught a glance at the hunters name tag. "we can still destroy the enemy core..."

Not to far away the sound of a marine laughing so hard was heard, turns out the marine laughed so hard he accidentally dropped a grenade that an unfortunate soldier wearing legionnaire was unlucky enough to be in front of.

Ruby Rose: Sarah Palmer- killed by mafia Round One 

​Fishy: Legionnaire guy- loses a life from marines grenade

Suspect List:

Ni Nihon

Ardent Prayer

Axilus

Self Destruct 

Y'all got 24 hours

• Like 3

I'm gonna go with Nihon; What's the Intel look like so far?

Good choice, I vote Nihon.

Ask the Detective. They had at most 1 investigation under their belt before kicking the bucket.

Otherwise we're all in the dark, myself included. Null I think is the best option.

The investigation was me.