Sequel to Halo 3: ODST

Arbiter

Everyone has been saying the year after halo 4 comes out they would want to see a halo 2 remake i think that would be great but also i would love to see a Halo: ODST 2, they could easily continue the story and would be a great way to release DLC please post your opinion on the the sequel or what you think they should make.

• Like 1

I'm a huge halo fan but I would not buy it. I didnt really like it to be honest. Best part was firefight and we have that now. It wasnt a bad game, i just wouldn't pay for another one. No way

I agree, the campaign was new and different and it had firefight. But now we have firefight. So maybe they could make a price drop like in Halo CEA. Unless it had something new to offer i would not pay full price for it.

• 1 month later...

maybe if they try to have multiplayer vs. with you being an ODST, and better firefight,but i don't know what the storyline would be,maybe fighting covenant and maybe rebels for a change of pace,but the main reason some people didn't like it was after the story all that was left was firefight and that got boring quick,but if there is ever going to be a second one i'd buy it.

Everyone has been saying the year after halo 4 comes out they would want to see a halo 2 remake i think that would be great but also i would love to see a Halo: ODST 2, they could easily continue the story and would be a great way to release DLC please post your opinion on the the sequel or what you think they should make.

NO

• 3 weeks later...