Hello World!

Soon I am hoping to have a few friends over and we will all play Halo: Master Chief Collection. I have asked one friend to bring over his Xbox and we are planning to connect 4 players to each and then do an online custom game. Will this work, and if so, is there anything that I should know beforehand?

Thanks! :D

With one Xbox One and 4 controllers you should be good to go. However you'll have to keep it to custom games or online MP for the campaign is limited to 2 player splitscreen.

Also keep in mind that with 4 player splitscreen in multiplayer you might encounter some framerate issues and popping textures here and there.

With one Xbox One and 4 controllers you should be good to go. However you'll have to keep it to custom games or online MP for the campaign is limited to 2 player splitscreen.

Also keep in mind that with 4 player splitscreen in multiplayer you might encounter some framerate issues and popping textures here and there.

Thanks that helps a lot :D

Just wondering

Do I need to be Xbox friends with the people on the other console?