How to Troll in WarZone, NEW METHOD

organictrolling

People do this all the time, not anything new. We don't need videos of it encouraging people either. It's pretty much not even fun, even to do with friends... I can see kill stealing an assassination from a friend as funny, but not knocking someone out of the REQ station. You wasting your time is pretty much also wasting that persons time, so now your team is short 2 people in a 10v12, and the guy at the REQ station is probably trying to pull out something vital. Cause I know for a fact that everytime I use the REQ station, it's for something good. And if someone were to knock me out of it, I'd use a different method of getting what I want. Mainly cause my teammates are idiots if they'd rather troll than play a competitive game.

• Like 2

Staff Response
While we do not encourage trolling, this kind of content doesn't actually break any of our site rules, and so although I would personally be very disappointed in any of our members who chose to behave this way in game, the moderating team does not believe in censoring content simply because we find it distasteful. I'd therefore encourage any of our members who encounter this kind of behaviour in-game to leave negative player feedback for the perpetrator, in order to increase their chances of being matched with players who share their interests.

• Like 1