Looking for A Military Based Clan

Hello, I'm looking for a Halo 5 military based clan meaning that there are ranks, their is some order (not too crazy though), and that the Raid system of battling apart of their clan as well. My GT is JIGGLE K1NG and I've have been a part of the military clan community for just about a year and half now. I rolled with the Ark War Veterans that whole time. I was a higher up for most of my time in that clan and once 2nd in Command of it. I have lead many raids against other clans whether it was just for practice, an unfriendly challenge, or for war. I also am responsible for the creation of the A.W.V.'s once successful alliance system and it's Fire team system. I was that one leader who was always looking to create new things for the betterment of my clan and I would literally type up documents and files just to provide a firm foundation for all the projects and ideas I had for the clan. I was very reliable in getting what needed to get done in the clan actually done as well. In the A.W.V. I served as the Head of Foreign Affairs and successfully negotiated a rather good handful of alliances with a few other clans. If you want to know anything more about me (clan wise) then feel free to ask.

Just a heads up I live in Hawaii so my time is very off with pretty much every other member of a clan during the week unless they get on super early in the morning during the week. However, weekends I'm practically free all the time unless I absolutely need to get something done or if I'm out of my house having a good time with my friends. 

And I'd also like to state that I'm a senior in high school if any of you recruiters are wondering if I meet your clan's age requirements.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

I am actually starting to make a somewhat military based clan. The only thing different is we aren't as strict and don't make you say yes sir and no sir and stuff. We still have order and things. You would be one of our first active members and could easily rank up fast.

Once you join my clan, you will need to take one of the following positions.

.forger, be good at forging maps based on small descriptions

.recruiting, finding people to join over xbox or websites like this

.trainer, able to host trainings during the week (once we build a training map)

.more to come as needs arise

If you want to join msg me over xbox or this website, thx for your time.

And of course we do raids, I have already built 2 maps even though I'm not the best forger. But they do work though

I am actually starting to make a somewhat military based clan. The only thing different is we aren't as strict and don't make you say yes sir and no sir and stuff. We still have order and things. You would be one of our first active members and could easily rank up fast.

Once you join my clan, you will need to take one of the following positions.

.forger, be good at forging maps based on small descriptions

.recruiting, finding people to join over xbox or websites like this

.trainer, able to host trainings during the week (once we build a training map)

.more to come as needs arise

If you want to join msg me over xbox or this website, thx for your time.

And of course we do raids, I have already built 2 maps even though I'm not the best forger. But they do work though

Hey I'm interested in your clan and as of forging, I'm okay I guess and I can definitely provide you with at least one raid map that works. I'll contact you over Xbox as soon as I can and thank you for the invitation. 

@@poprock1417 I currently lead one of the top clans in the community with over 500 wins and less then 10 loses if you are interested in an alliance we would be more then happy to set you up in a meeting or something like that lol I can't hop on XBO until March or April due to system crashing in late 2015 so if you can hop on Halo Reach or Halo 4 on 360 that'd be much appreciated -Darkness TFP00

• Like 1