Hello everyone, it's me, Maestro (AKA sans), one of your friendly neighbourhood forge guys. Recently I've been having some trouble getting Halo 5's forge to work on my Xbox, although I did get it to work a couple days ago. So keep your fingers crossed that it works in the future! But this thread isn't the place for me to talk about my Halo 5 forge plans.

As you may or may not be aware, Nintendo came out with its own forge, if you will, for good ol' Super Mario Bros. on the Wii U back in September 2015. I got a copy of Super Mario Maker for Christmas, and have been building levels with it while Halo 5 was having a temper tantrum and not working on my Xbox. So I wanted to start a thread for everyone who has Mario Maker to share their level codes!

Some of my codes don't work for some reason when you type them in, but the rest do. Don't ask me why... I copied them exactly as they appeared on my screen once I uploaded them. When you do find one that works, just click on my bearded face to find my other submissions. Anyways, without further adieu, here's what I've cooked up in Super Mario Maker:

Glorious Spiked Helmet:

A9BE-0000-0140-5A20

This one isn't anything special... it's the first level I uploaded. You gotta steal clouds to survive.

Pipe Land-esque Special:

572B-0000-0148-E0BD

This one's inspired by World 7 from Super Mario 3... to an extent. It's pretty tricky, so watch yourself!

Rosalina and the Alien Garden (this is one of my favourites):

862F-0000-0151-6780

I really like this level, if I do say so myself as its creator. It has a good mix of aesthetic and challenge... and Rosalina.  :blushing:

Happy (Late) New Year:

A6EE-0000-0169-A9A1

This level is one of my toughest levels to date. Hope you like playing with Bobombs!

A Classic-Inspired Castle:

12B5-0000-017C-7614

I was inspired by the final level of SMB1 while I was building this one. It's nowhere near as cryptic as the actual thing, but still pretty tricky.

A Dive Into the Aquatic Cavern (another favourite of mine):

5B84-0000-0183-4E99

Like Rosalina and the Alien Garden, this one has a nice balance between aesthetic and challenge. The Cheep Cheeps are visible above water, while various platforms tower high above to give the impression that you're at a lake in the middle of an ancient forest.

Skyscrapin'

D360-0000-01C4-8F3E

This is another level where I tried to balance aesthetics and challenge, although I put more effort into aesthetics. If you couldn't tell by the name, it takes place on top of skyscrapers! I didn't want to make a level that was obscenely hard, so that's where this one came from.

I tweaked a couple things in v1.1. I made the section right after the checkpoint a bit more obvious in terms of what you need to do and also added a few sound effects to indicate that you should look around the area a bit.

If you feel like tackling any of these levels, don't let the numbers discourage you. And if you have any you want me to take on, I welcome the challenge.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!

-Removed Soggy Triforce

I deleted Soggy Triforce, so if you wanted to try it, well... you're too late. It was a stupidly short auto-scrolling water level featuring tons of spike traps, grinders, and amiibo costumes featuring the three main Legend of Zelda characters. It wasn't very well designed, so into the trash can it went!

+Added Skyscrapin'

I replaced Soggy Triforce with Skyscrapin'! Take to the skies above a bustling city, fighting your way through angry foremen throwing hammers and walking demolition experts!

.Looking into picture support

In the same way that I posted screenshots of my work in my map thread, I would like to post screenshots of my Mario Maker levels too. But, it looks a little more complicated, so we'll see how that turns out. I'll experiment with it towards the end of the week after my pesky midterms are taken care of.

That's all for today. Stay tuned for screenshots, and keep on building, folks!