Top 10 January (Official)

Halo6 Follower

Top Ten: January 2016

First Top Ten of 2016, and with this in mind I hope everyone is having a fantastic year so far. This was composed by Yoshi and myself.  But enough of that jazz, you're here for the monthly list! And what a list it was. As usual, it was very hard to come to an agreed final decision. And everyone knows the drill by now, if you complain about not being on the list, well...You won't be on the list next month.   But anywho... Here it is, in no particular order:  

Self Destruct 

Wam

Rrhuntington

Espada 

The Dumb Marine

Caboose the Ace

Melody

Axilus Prime

Ledgend

Kakashi  

And Honourable Mentions: 

Yang Xiao Long

BATMAN 

And there we go, congratulations to everyone not only on the list, but all of you constantly active on this amazing site. You all keep the cogs of the community turning.

Have a great January. 

• Like 9

What is this? Keko has joined the team?! I shall assume that Keko intimidated you all into putting the best of the best on this list?

Congratulations everyone! You have the approval of the almighty Keko cat :3

• Like 3

Hmm.... Well, I have to say, I'm really surprised I'm up there after only being active for a straight week! ...Then again, I suppose in my shoes that's a mighty accomplishment. *Laughs at myself*

• 2 weeks later...