Returning Halo player (kinda getting back into the Halo again)

RealKorra

hello, i'm actually former user of my old forum account here, can't even remember the password and email either. but i'm getting back into Halo games, i had just fired up my 360 and started playing Halo 4 MP few days ago. i started new on my current XBL account to have fun playing all those games i had previously played on old XBL account.

i had actually started the current XBL account back in January 2013. i hope you don't mind me explaining about myself a bit. i'm quite open and very talkative about myself, you might probably have questions to ask afterwards, but it's all good! i don't mind it.

i'm deaf and is transgender woman. (Male to Female) and well, i'm also going to College soon. wish me good luck!

• Like 1

Welcome back! College will be better than highschool. Especially since you will be learning about things you like. I went to college to learn how to be a Diesel mechanic and worked on engines the first day. Loved every minute of it. There's nothing to fear except final exams.

• Like 1

Welcome back! College will be better than highschool. Especially since you will be learning about things you like. I went to college to learn how to be a Diesel mechanic and worked on engines the first day. Loved every minute of it. There's nothing to fear except final exams.

that's true. but i'm actually gonna be studying in two colleges. first one has little bit of what i'd like to learn.

second is little bit more professional. i'm studying Nursing, Adult High School Diploma, ESL (improving my english little more) Music, Theatre and Film.

second college is advanced, you actually learn about astrology, career experience and jobs it requires specific skills to learn. so you basically learn in the field.

Hello there! Welcome back to the forums! :hugz:

If you need any assistance with getting back into the rhythm of Halo, there are plenty of members willing to give some tips!

~Also, hope you do well with your college work business! ^_^ 

Edited by Melody