Map and Game Type Algorithm

DEADLYASSA55IN1

Every single time I play Halo 5 now when I play team arena or big team battle it is very uneven the amount of times I play strongholds. I play strongholds probably 90 percent of the time when I play either of those game types. The algorithm that decides that needs to be changed (fixed) or separate servers should be set-up for capture the flag/ strong holds/ etc.

Another issue I keep seeing is multiple maps will be played in row and I wish it was easier to change the map. Maybe where you can vote to change the map. Maybe not vote on a specific map but just to simply change the map to another map because I just played the previous map. I also seem to see some maps not getting chosen as much in the "slayer" rotation (the rig being one of them in particular).

Is anyone else fed up with this? I would really like to be able to play capture the flag more than once every 50 games on arena or big team.

thanks.