Halo 2 Vista Help.

Swaghettii

Hey all, I know Halo 2 Vista is old and all but I just needed some help if anyone could provide some or has experience. I've installed Halo 2 Vista on my desktop, and when I try running the game, it prompts me to activate the game. I enter in my product key, and it says it's invalid. So I just choose "Activate Later," and it takes me into the game. It asks me to log into my Xbox Live account, and I do it, and it asks again to enter my product key. This time, when I enter it, it accepts it, but it still only lets me play the Cairo Station part of the campaign. I can't play multiplayer or anything. Does anyone know how the heck I can get it to work? Like I said, it accepts my key in-game, but not at launch, so it isn't letting me do anything but the first part of the campaign. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I did try Googling this, but couldn't find any answers. :T

PS - I am running Windows 7 and yes I have seen many people run this game on Windows 7 even though it says "Windows Vista" Any help would be greatly appreciated