Think you are the best prove it

Darkness TFF

I issue a challenge to any clan who can beat The Freelancer Foundation if you manage to beat me my clan will merge into your clan final scores of raids or competitive matches will be posted as a new thread and will be commented here. I hope this is more clear for the people who didn't understand before. I will be online all day today if willing to challenge us today contact Darkness TFP00 if another day then comment below (Please Note if you want to challenge but can not it is not really worth commenting)

• Like 1

If you buy an Xbox One, buy Halo 5, get someone to make a map so we have the same experience on it and manage to make me care then I will

Somehow I feel these "challenges" are like survive two hours on the last mission on LASO with plasma pistols only

Edited by Kakashi_Hatake
  • Like 1

I am picturing an 11 year old with most REQs unlocked, paid for in cash, with a clan of 10 year olds.

I am also picturing this person threatening to beat me up for this comment if we were face to face, while trying to figure out how to photoshop his head onto a professional MMA fighter.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Let's just say most of the clan is over 17 in age and we currently operate on Halo Reach and Halo 4 so if you really do wanna prove yourselves I mean backwards compatibility is out so if you really feel like you can do it then just do it lol I didn't know you guys underestimated something that is 500 and 0 with one division and only lost 5 raids 2 to the second best clan in the clan community that out skills almost everyone anyway not wasting my time commenting if you really are up to the challenge contact me Darkness TFP00

@UneaseP34nut What do you mean i'm not fighting my own battle my state was to do a raid if you can not clearly read that at the top of this fourm how am I supposed to expect you to be the 1st clan in 500 to beat me XD You asked for the 1v1 I asked for the raid I never stated that we'd do a 1v1 lol 

@@GermanShepherdD If i'm fresh meat I should be easy to chew 

Please don't tell me this fourm is gonna turn into a reminiscing conversation

@ I've posted this in the Halo Reach fourms for a reason you know :)  

@ Halo Reach is far from dead the numbers has tripled from 2015 plus I am apart of many communities and I know of 4 other clans just off the top of my head with 70+-150+

@@superintendent it is on Halo Reach bruh we are on the Halo Reach thread and you do not need a Xbox One to play on it and unfortunately you do need gold