Looking for a clan!

To Join our MCC or Halo 5 Parts of the clan Please Contact XxUNSC LEADERXx
Our clan is known as The Freelancer Foundation we are just starting back up on Halo 4 we have been on Reachfor quite a while now in our 4th Generation we have existed 10 years in all 4 generations this gen has existed sense January 21st 2015. Our players are all well skilled (Consider our raid record for example 541-4 and haven't lost in 497 raids our competitive is now 15-6 and keep in mind this is only in 4th generation) many ofthe clans i've seen now a days have been either inactive or not as well skilled as they should be meaning they'd need training our clan is a Military and Freelancer and now for some odd reason UNSC based clan I know it sounds kinda awkward lol we've beaten some of the bigger clans you may have heard of Exodus,Navcom,Highcom,NavSpaceCom and even have beaten Night Hawks (NH is a weird clan like us but 60 members)
Currently we have 80+ members if you are willing to join please Contact me GT: Darkness TFP00

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, RG is a gaming group that focuses on social and competitive gaming that spans from xbox to PC. We are a community looking for people who like to stream, create videos, graphics, news articles, and play competitive, but also just for members who want to chill and relax! Add me and message me on my tag :J3xRG   saying you're looking for a group!: )

• 5 weeks later...

I am making a new military clan and would love to have you, I only get on during weekends. In my clan we do raids and have orders and things like other military clans but we do not require you to say yes sir and no sir and things like that

Once you join we need people that can also be:

.forgers, forge maps based on descriptions

. Recruiters, recruit people from xbox or from websites like this one

. Trainers train recruits (once map is built) during the week. (You must be on during week to be a trainer.

BTW I have already built 2 raid maps for the clan even though I'm not the best at forging. If you want to join either msg me on xbox live or on this website.

My gamertag is parasearcher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to join

Add my Gamertag :KillerShawnn

U can join my clan SOSC halo 5.

To Join our MCC or Halo 5 Parts of the clan Please Contact XxUNSC LEADERXx

Our clan is known as The Freelancer Foundation we are just starting back up on Halo 4 we have been on Reachfor quite a while now in our 4th Generation we have existed 10 years in all 4 generations this gen has existed sense January 21st 2015. Our players are all well skilled (Consider our raid record for example 541-4 and haven't lost in 497 raids our competitive is now 15-6 and keep in mind this is only in 4th generation) many ofthe clans i've seen now a days have been either inactive or not as well skilled as they should be meaning they'd need training our clan is a Military and Freelancer and now for some odd reason UNSC based clan I know it sounds kinda awkward lol we've beaten some of the bigger clans you may have heard of Exodus,Navcom,Highcom,NavSpaceCom and even have beaten Night Hawks (NH is a weird clan like us but 60 members)

Currently we have 80+ members if you are willing to join please Contact me GT: Darkness TFP00

OMG dont join a freelancer clan!!!!

SOSC

S.O.S.C. stands for Swords of Sanghelios Clan. We accept people 13+, have to have a mic, and a team player bananachief.gif   We have constant clan battles chaingun.gif  We follow community rules rtfm.gif  We like to have game nights and more fun games pistol.gif  We have two division Elites, Snipers, and ECI. Elites are the normal soldiers. The Sniper division is in the Elites division. E.C.I. stands for Enemy, clan, informer. They spy on clans take there maps. They mission during clan wars are to assassinate the enemy leader which takes down their clan. Check out our website and Halo way-point page.

Halo way-point: https://www.halowayp...fsangheliosclan

THE LEADER OF THIS CLAN IS UnsoundOrange7!!!