Rangers Gaming

J3xRG

We play all xbox shooters/multiplayers (such as smite and destiny). But primarily share the love for Halo 5. Our site: rangers-gaming.com shows what we have to offer as a company, and if you hit "forums" or "join rangers gaming" it will take you to the forums, you can sign up there and apply to join our community

I'd prefer you to go through the site or message me with "I came from the forums" on my "J3xRG" account.

• 3 weeks later...

Just for clarification we have a stream team, sponsorships for PC gamers and streamers/youtube as well as deals on videogames (from sponsorships), a news, graphics, events, esports, website, social and competitive gaming groups, and more. Anything you're into for gaming we'll find you a spot. Contact me and message me once or twice after if I haven't gotten to you. I'm in parties when I'm on so it's not hard to find me. "Bman7407" is also in  the group if you want to message him.

• 2 weeks later...

Since most recruits don't reply, I wanted to say thank you. We've had great success. We at least doubled in the last week!:) We are working on getting to max out a company so we can split RangersGaming into a social halo track and a competitive one. We need members (just people who want to play), and leadership to help us get it done!