(H5 SPOILERS) Mafia: Spartan Edition

Axilus Prime

Wait so I could get killed before the game even starts? :(

Lol no, we're all just screwing around right now. No one's Mafia, Protown, or Neutral before the game starts, and RNGesus is indifferent towards us during this time.

The first person to die will be in the Execution of Round 1 after the game begins... well that's only if the Medic doesn't save them (he/she can protect 1 person from Execution every Round).

Death by Elite Ranger, or Vigilante would then be considered the first kill if they choose to do it on Round 1: which would be the dumbest decision ever made in Mafia.

RNGing the roles makes the most sense, but Ax has already sent the PMs, and da PMs already are owned, and the ones in the PMs thought they had cool roles, and the ones in the PMs will be sad cus they arent cool and no one likes them anymore and ye...

Seriously, those who have been waiting to get a cool role would be cheated ya kno. And I am not speaking of myself because I have no friggin role. I'm Mafia GOD. I'M OP WITH ANY ROLE. GET IT?

• Like 2

Death by Elite Ranger, or Vigilante would then be considered the first kill if they choose to do it on Round 1: which would be the dumbest decision ever made in Mafia.

Now that sounds like the kinda balls-to-the-wall action that I can definitely laugh at.

• Like 1

Screw rule of cool, rng those roles Axie or face my wrath as it's only fair. :)

Not really considering that we said we had enough people like 5 posts behind the newcomer. So really if they read before posting, they would have known.

Wait, I didn't get a role. Does that mean I start in a later round?

Hey there, Civvie. Looks like you're on Pro-town. I'm sure you'll be comfortable with constantly defending your stance against downright paranoid claims and voting on bandwagons that result in broken friendships. Have fun! :heart:

Edited by BATMAN
  • Like 1