Looking or a halo 5 clan

hey everyone i'm an aussie gamer looking for a halo 5 clan, i love the matchmaking but i feel it would be better if i had some people to play with. im looking for a clan that is active and friendly, im open to competitive and casual play and love a friendly chat

feel free to message me on XBL my gamertag is Corza487, im looking forward to hearing from you guys.

thanks for reading :)

We play all xbox shooters/multiplayers (such as smite and destiny). But primarily share the love for Halo 5. Our site: rangers-gaming.com shows what we have to offer as a company, and if you hit "forums" or "join rangers gaming" it will take you to the forums, you can sign up there and apply to join our community

I'd prefer you to go through the site or message me with "I came from the forums" on my "J3xRG" account.

• 1 month later...

I am making a new military clan and would love to have you, I only get on during weekends. In my clan we do raids and have orders and things like other military clans but we do not require you to say yes sir and no sir and things like that

Once you join we need people that can also be:

.forgers, forge maps based on descriptions

. Recruiters, recruit people from xbox or from websites like this one

. Trainers train recruits (once map is built) during the week. (You must be on during week to be a trainer.

BTW I have already built 2 raid maps for the clan even though I'm not the best at forging. If you want to join either msg me on xbox live or on this website.

My gamertag is parasearcher