The Semi Weekly Site Poll 17

Caboose The Ace

Welcome one and all to the seventieth semi weekly site poll!

NOBLE_BLUE.png

This weeks question is quite the interesting one. Its a bit different from the usual question's I ask but is perhaps an easy one to answer. Obviously from the picture above you can guess this is going to be about armour and you would be correct. This weeks poll is going to be about armour. Customisation ever since Halo 3 has been a big part of Halo games this tradition so to speak continues in Halo 5 with a plethora of armour pieces demanding to be unlocked.

My question to you all this week is.

What is your favourite helmet in Halo 5?

Is it Air Assault? Noble? Breaker? Or something else entirely let me know! :)

As always,voting ends on December 1st, If you have any suggestions or criticism, feel free to pm me.

Happy voting, JXZAW out!

• Like 4

I really love the Scarred version of the Mk. VI helmet - there's something about the worn, damaged aesthetic which really appeals to me, I think because particularly with characters as faceless and emotionless as Spartans, it's a great way of giving a sort of physical indicator of their mental state and mindset without needing to actually show their faces or talk, the latter of which in particular would feel contrived. I'm honestly hoping that come Halo 6, all of the armour is starting to take on the same sort of weathered, decaying appearance - even if it weren't a fantastic way of showing that the UNSC is starting to wear down, that supplies are running out and morale is low, it just looks awesome.

• Like 5

Its been a whole week so lets catalogue the results.....

This isn't a traditional question but a general consensus has formed regardless. 

And the communities overall preferred helmet is.....   

The mark IV helmet! H5-Beta-Armor-Helmet-MarkVIScarred.jpg7

Thanks for voting everyone, until next time! :)