Everything dealing with Halo 5

SairentoII

I just signed up to say that, 343 what did you do to H5? I mean the magnum is too easy to use, the assault rifle is too easy to use, you can Spartan charge and ground pound like a titan on destiny, you have a radar where you can’t see your opponent walk, you aim down sights on weapons that don’t have and/or don’t need a scope, you mine as well have a br or dmr as primary since everyone always rushes for the two, people rely on power weapons and Os more than ever, We now have to buy a req pack to get armor instead of earning it, most of the time you’re a sitting duck when you use the thrusters to hold your Spartan in the air, the vehicles in warzone seem to have a lower durability, the shotgun has way too much range, you guys made the story line a bit confusing and disappointing, you guys made H5   into Call of duty fast-paced game, and in FFA, I see everyone getting clean up kills. I rarely see anyone kill a person with full shields and if they do, they kill them with with camo, Os, or a power weapon.

I just signed up to say that, 343 what did you do to H5? I mean the magnum is too easy to use, the assault rifle is too easy to use, you can Spartan charge and ground pound like a titan on destiny, you have a radar where you can’t see your opponent walk, you aim down sights on weapons that don’t have and/or don’t need a scope, you mine as well have a br or dmr as primary since everyone always rushes for the two, people rely on power weapons and Os more than ever, We now have to buy a req pack to get armor instead of earning it, most of the time you’re a sitting duck when you use the thrusters to hold your Spartan in the air, the vehicles in warzone seem to have a lower durability, the shotgun has way too much range, you guys made the story line a bit confusing and disappointing, you guys made H5   into Call of duty fast-paced game, and in FFA, I see everyone getting clean up kills. I rarely see anyone kill a person with full shields and if they do, they kill them with with camo, Os, or a power weapon.

• All weapons have very little aim assist, so you saying that it's easy, good on you that means you're decent.
  • Spartan abilities were added as a new way of mobility within the game, just because something is inspired by another game doesn't mean it's bad.
  • The radar I do agree with you, the range on that thing is absolutely tiny.
  • Smart-link has always been in Halo, see the Magnum from CE. This is just redesign of it.
  • Power weapons don't win you games, skill does.
  • REQ system was a horrible idea, pay to look good is never a good design option. Agreed with you there.
  • You can turn off many abilities, including the hover ability, go to the menu for control customisation.
  • The vehicles aren't less durable, they just have more powerful counterparts through the REQ system which last a lot longer.
  • Shotgun has just as much range as it used to.
  • If you can't understand that story, you shouldn't play a campaign. That was by far the easiest campaign to understand in the entire franchise, it may have been disappointing but in no way shape or form was it hard to understand.
  • Halo 5 is far from a fast paced kill game, the kill times are slow, it's just that the movement is fast.
  • Like 1