Interested in SWAT :]

colie

HELLO! :]

I am looking for a swat team or clan ^_^ IT IS MY THING! lol

If you know any or looking for a member/player than hit me up! :]

I am currently an Onyx, and been wanting to find people to team up with and rank up.

If you play SWAT than send me a invite. My gamertag is- Coliekinss [XB1]

• 3 weeks later...

To Join our MCC or Halo 5 Parts of the clan Please Contact XxUNSC LEADERXx
Our clan is known as The Freelancer Foundation we are just starting back up on Halo 4 we have been on Reachfor quite a while now in our 4th Generation we have existed 10 years in all 4 generations this gen has existed sense January 21st 2015. Our players are all well skilled (Consider our raid record for example 541-4 and haven't lost in 497 raids our competitive is now 15-6 and keep in mind this is only in 4th generation) many ofthe clans i've seen now a days have been either inactive or not as well skilled as they should be meaning they'd need training our clan is a Military and Freelancer and now for some odd reason UNSC based clan I know it sounds kinda awkward lol we've beaten some of the bigger clans you may have heard of Exodus,Navcom,Highcom,NavSpaceCom and even have beaten Night Hawks (NH is a weird clan like us but 60 members)
Currently we have 80+ members if you are willing to join please Contact me GT: Darkness TFP00