How do you get a phaeton gunship in warzone?

Tommy Murray

My searches are drawing blanks on this one, how can I (or anyone) get a phaeton gunship in warzone.  From what I understand, Mega Bloks is giving away Halo 5 promotional pack codes with their products, including their Phaeton Gunship.  Does a promotional pack from a Phaeton Gunship Mega Bloks set contain a Phaeton ingame?  Please elaborate if you know anything else.  Thanks.

Phaetons are Legendary Rarity, so you'll need to get a Gold REQ to obtain one. To buy a Gold pack you'll need 10,000 REQ points gained from playing Warzone, or Warzone Assault. I'm not sure if you can get points by playing Arena.

I think you should be on the safe side, and NOT buy the Warzone REQ Bundle if that's what you're looking for. So far I've only gotten a bunch of low tier crap.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if you can get points by playing Arena.

You can get REQ points by playing Arena

Just play Warzone or Arena. Earn REQ points and when you have 10k just buy the Gold Pack. Or you can spend $2.99 instead but earning 10k REQ points is easy just do that instead.

• Like 1