Thank you for the worst halo game ever

Ty Marshall

To everyone at 343. Im not going to grief you here. You have failed. Im only posting here to ask you to stop now before the memory of this game is destroyed. Please do not try to fix this. Its beyond repair. This is not Halo. Please stop here. The money you'll make isnt worth the legacy you will destroy.

I don`t say that Halo 5 is so bad, yes, somethings are like call of duty...(the sights), could have a little story and the events in the game are....faster than a F1 car but is not a bad game, unfurtunately the "gamers" now are young people (kids) and they want a  game well like COD, In every match I`ve found only KIDS, and I HATE that, in my personal opinion if 343i want to do a Halo A Really god Halo they should think in us,think more in gamers that have been playing Halo since Combat Evolced to Halo 3, more in that public that give to Halo the Greatness that have today. They should....

• Like 1

The multiplayer is a joke, there's no wide open maps anymore, you have to earn warthogs and tanks that's bull, I liked halo when you got in to a multiplayer map and could get in to those it changed the game up from everyone else. There's a map on there that is almost the same from modern warfare 3 I don't mind the sprint and boost, I have a problem when the assault rifle and smg are the best guns in the game.

The multiplayer is a joke, there's no wide open maps anymore, you have to earn warthogs and tanks that's bull, I liked halo when you got in to a multiplayer map and could get in to those it changed the game up from everyone else. There's a map on there that is almost the same from modern warfare 3 I don't mind the sprint and boost, I have a problem when the assault rifle and smg are the best guns in the game.

Do you even understand ARENA MULTIPLAYER? The point is that it is fast paced and the maps are small. You know it's been done before with Halo right?

Halo is still different from other games. Just because you can't get a vehicle straight away, although it's very easy, doesn't mean it's no longer unique.

What's the name of this Modern Warfare rip off map? I'd like to find out why you think it. Oh and a friendly tip, AR and SMG aren't the best, you just don't fight enemies with them with a precision weapon at close range.

• Like 1

Look, youre not exactly having a grown up conversation here. You haven't backed anything up you are saying about Halo 5. I am all for opinions, but you are just trash talking without providing any information that leads you to saying the game sucks....

Also, stop with the language. Period.....

• Like 2

By the way halo 5 is good. I have information backing it up why it's not like call of duty. If you're saying halo is like call of Duty just because of the thruster pack, the sights or the req packs. You have to also think back on other games. Any other FPS genre game has Aim down sights already. It wouldn't hurt for halo to have it if any other game has it. Halo 5 have req packs like advanced warfare? Think about battlefield if it gets to to topic about req packs or micro transactions. Thruster pack implementation into game mechanic? Halo 4 had it way before. The game is still good without splitscreen. I hated that they took splitscreen out. Forge is coming out too. If you have no information backing on how the game is bad or how it's like call of duty. Sit down.

You're not really backing up your claims. Right now you're just kind of ranting about how Halo 5 sucks and copied Call of Duty with only Smart-Link (which is only barely an ADS mechanic), No credible arguments here.

Earning your vehicles isn't even that hard and you can only do that in Warzone which you ARE supposed to EARN your arsenal with points.

No wide-open maps? Arena. That's what those maps are for. We've seen it with Halo 3 and Halo Reach. If you want wide-open maps, then just wait for Big Team Battle to make its way back into Matchmaking.

Forge is also coming in December so there's that.

• Like 1

Look, youre not exactly having a grown up conversation here. You haven't backed anything up you are saying about Halo 5. I am all for opinions, but you are just trash talking without providing any information that leads you to saying the game sucks....

Also, stop with the language. Period.....

might as well just lock this thread mate.

this is just a vent thread, nothing constructive here and i guarentee wit will eventually devolve into "shouting" and other insults. so just nip it in the bud here.

It's no longer halo it call of duty with Spartans, you ruined a great game

Thank you for a ****ty halo! I could have made it better

speaking of which.

you guys think people are gonna realise that 343industries.org is a completely different seperate entity then 343 industries studios?

it's like how when i'm a xbox ambasodor and people ask t speak to my manager because i can't issue refunds, or explain billing mistakes and such.

• Like 1