OMFG still can't access multiplayer!!!!! Out of options!!!!

ArcKnight

I downloaded digital copy of halo 5 with warzone req pack and reach episodes. The 9g update has gone through but still I can not access multiplayer!!! The bottom right hand corner of the main menu still says I'm offline. The multiplayer and community options are grey. I can only play the campaign and I've already beat it. It was awesome btw!! I'm dying here not being able to play multiplayer!!!! Before you ask. Yes I have reinstalled the game multiple times. Hard restart on my Xbox. Restarted my router and modem. Internet connection is perfect/ multiplayer connection is perfect. I even contacted Microsoft they said there is nothing wrong on their end. Any help, input or idea would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

I recommend you buy a physical edition, and install, maybe would be difficult pay again but I think that is problem of the digital version. Nobody knows how contact with 343i support, if you find someone or somewhere where you can do that, send me a message I have a similar problem. If I can help white something more I'll be here