One last stand for Halo 3

StarKiller117

180 members have voted

1. 1. Sould 343 hold one last event in Halo 3

• Massive Event should be held
    • Moderete Event should be held
    • Small Event
    • No event

This is a great idea. A way to get players back into that old Halo mode to remind them of what was going on just before he went to "sleep". It would even be cool to host a campaign event that would offer some inducement for the highest score or fastest finish including completing all terminals and skulls along the way. I feel this is what is missing from the franchise currently. The need to keep the players engaged in fun events that include all online versions. Heck.....how about an H3 Griffball tourney, then a Reach Griffball tourney. something that unites the fans and shows that they still care about the past as well as the present.

• Like 1

How about a mega custom game thing. So much of the fun was lost in crappy Reach remakes

I'm all for a H3 event, however, with Reach having the latest MM mode (CEA will also use Reach MM) i just don't see it happening. :(

On another note, 343i took the reigns of the Halo franchise from Halo: Reach on. Did Bungie also hand over the rights to H3?? Just wondering if that would affect an event for H3 from 343i. :unsure:

Good topic Starkiller117!! :thumbup:

Yes. I would definently be interested in a Halo 3 event. It was my first Xbox Live game and holds some of my best gaming memories. Primarily, 2 for 1 laser, Halo on Legendary with Ghosts, skulls on, and endless zombie custom games with 16 people. :) The last time I played Halo 3 was September 25, 2011, 4 year anniversary. I think that was a good enough event as any, and it was community created, but if 343 organized something like that, I would definently participate.

Master Chief has been locked away for years it has eaten at my soul that his story came to a hault for so long. It's kinda depressing in a way lol...But alas 343 has brought back new hope for me and all halo fans across the world! This is just as big as playing the Halo: Combat Evolved demo for the first time I want to thank everyone at 343 and anyone else that may worked toward remaking Halo: CE I get chills running back through the levels I constantly replayed as a kid (kinda jogging lol working it through on legendary) the graphics and the option to interchange to the classic view and music is great! Kudos to you guys for throwing in 3D i dont have a 3D tv right now but i promise to have one by Halo 4! SO 343i HERE IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION WE NEED A 'MASSIVE' TASTE OF HALO 3 BRING YOUR BATTLE RIFLES NOOBS THATS A CHALLENGE! AND LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY I CAN'T WAIT TO KICK SOME MORE EXTRATERRESTRIAL ASS HOOAAH S-117 WE'LL END THIS FIGHT SOON ENOUGH!

• Like 1