"ATTENTION"? I Can't Connect To Halo 5 Multiplayer :-(

Caleb Franklyn

So halo 5 released in the UK and I cannot connect to the servers. When I turn the game on it says "Attention: Error authorizing user with halo 5 guardians services. You will be unable to access online modes." It's really annoying. I tried restarting the xbox, unplugging it quitting the game. I can't stop it.

It doesn't end there. When I try to play arena or warzone it comes up with this message: "Attention: Unable to connect to the halo 5 guardians lobby service." 

This is a real shame as I'm loving the game so far and I just wanna play multiplayer.

Another thing is, is that I can't access my REQ packs, purchase them or customize my player. It just says "Unable to retrieve data, please try again later."

Please help me 343. I love halo but not this.

• Like 1

I found a fix on another thread on this site that has just worked for me!

We are on Sky. Their new broadband shield feature was blocking the site. I logged in to MySky on the sky website and was able to update the broadband shield settings to add halowaypoint.com as an allowed site. The multiplayer now works! Hurray! If you are not on Sky then maybe your ISP has a similar Internet protection feature that you can update to allow your xbox to connect to halowaypoint.com

We are on Sky. Their new broadband shield feature was blocking the site. I logged in to MySky on the sky website and was able to update the broadband shield settings to add halowaypoint.com as an allowed site. The multiplayer now works! Hurray! If you are not on Sky then maybe your ISP has a similar Internet protection feature that you can update to allow your xbox to connect to halowaypoint.com

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

fantastic i have now one happy son phew!!!! xoxo