I need help with my Pre-Order bonus

Mcmannere

So I bought a Halo 5: Guardians Pre-Order card at Wal-Mart. Now I downloaded the game and downloaded the bonus content, the card said the bonus content comes with a "Recon assault rifle with energy bayonet" and "Lagrange assault rifle weapon skin". When I get in-game I pause and check the Requisitions open packs section, When I open the two packs (one for the beta and one for the pre-order) I don't get the weapon skin or the recon assault rifle. I was wondering why I didn't recieve it.

So I bought a Halo 5: Guardians Pre-Order card at Wal-Mart. Now I downloaded the game and downloaded the bonus content, the card said the bonus content comes with a "Recon assault rifle with energy bayonet" and "Lagrange assault rifle weapon skin". When I get in-game I pause and check the Requisitions open packs section, When I open the two packs (one for the beta and one for the pre-order) I don't get the weapon skin or the recon assault rifle. I was wondering why I didn't recieve it.

You select it in the menu. The weapon skins are in the customization section. Then when you start a Warzone match, selecting the default Assault Rifle option should give you the special skin. I hope this helped. If not, Halo Waypoint (the official site) will be your best bet.